All my pedals require a 9v DC adapter to function. I am unsure as to what an appropriate adapter for my pedal would be. I found one in my house which reads as follows. (I am trying to power a rogue analog delay)

Input: AC120v 60hz 4.4w
Output: DC 9v 200mA
Class 2 transformer

and something like this....

- ( +

Can I use it? What do I need to know regarding finding compatible power supplies for my pedals? Thanks.
the power and amp rating looks like it is correct, but make sure to look beside the plug to make sure that the -(+ is the same. This is your tip voltage. If they aren't the same, DO NOT use that adapter with it otherwise you'll fry the pedal. If anything just go to RadioShack, they sell adapters and the tip is free i believe.
ESP Eclipse Standard Series W/ PRS Santana II Pickups
PRS SE Soapbar II
Peavey 5150 120w Head
Avatar 412 Traditional Cab(v30's+G12H30's)
Malekko, Rocktron, T-Rex and MXR/Dunlop pedals
Quote by Arch1119
the power and amp rating looks like it is correct, but make sure to look beside the plug to make sure that the -(+ is the same. This is your tip voltage. If they aren't the same, DO NOT use that adapter with it otherwise you'll fry the pedal. If anything just go to RadioShack, they sell adapters and the tip is free i believe.

Thanks. The tip is opposing so guess I have to get something else. 200mA is appropriate?
a One Spot adapter is 100/240v .35A input and then outputs 9v with 1700mA max. that's probably good guidelines since the One Sport is pretty much able to run most pedals on the market.
PRS SE Soapbar II
Peavey 5150 120w Head
^this is true, I was hinting at it
PRS SE Soapbar II
Peavey 5150 120w Head
Quote by Tyler.Allain

I have read that that will do the job but is not as good as a "power plant" or "power brick" (see dunlop dc power brick, voodoo lab power). You are likely to get some undesirable noise from several pedals!

If you have the money and if you like having cool and solid gear, I would recomend you something like the voodoo lab.