Doesn't it jut tickle you, when people feel the need to link things that happened on the same calendar day as other things?

"oh, Hitler and Osama died on the same day as each other" - of course forgetting that one died in 1945 and the other in 2011.

Funnily enough, May 1st was the day on which the first cricket match was played in the US in the 18th century. WEIRD HUH?

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

may 2nd (was 4am when his death was announced) was the same day as the battle for hogwarts and voldermorts death
Coventry City Chicago Bears
i've never seen anybody do that

mostly because i don't have a facebook
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
In rememberence of Fred/George. Can't remember which one.
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
May 1st 2010 I had a sandwich.

May 1st 2011 Osama is killed.

May 2nd 2011 I decided the sandwich I had last year was pretty good.
No gods or kings. There is only zuul.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now police, fire, and EMS vehicle's sirens sound in tritones. Suck it Christians, your protectors are satans minions.

I have been sigged by UG's Greek, what have YOU done today?
william and kate and eva braun and hitler got married exactly 66 years from each other
Quote by blue_strat
This is Germany we're talking about.

Germany

Quote by stoner179
Thanks alot. When i read the first sentence, i dont know why, but i laughed in the middle of my first class at tech school. You sir have made me look like a fool for the first and last time
seems like someone discovered Wikipedia...
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"
Quote by frankv
And it looks like I'll be celebrating my 20 years on earth the same day as my 20th birthday.

We should start a group!
It tickles me when people are stupid, like Ts
The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.
- Carl Sagan