Here it is...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3gx2DCzGdM

Bit of a mad one and not my normal kinda thing...Didn't take too long to make but thought I'd share it online with you good folks.
This is what happens when you drink too much and the Wife's on Little Big Planet.
A case of the crazies me thinks...I'll let you decide.

C4C..just leave a link here and i'll get to it.
Ha that was nice Though guitar in the middle could be louder and of course it would be great if it was longer, imho you should use it in some song as an intro or something. Not much to say about this one, but I've checked some of your other songs and I can say you're good guitarist and you know how to make music. Keep it up

If you have some time:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1437311
Hey I like it! Different and original. Definitely the type of style I love.

Just curious what effects were you using? Is it just two layers of guitar?
Quote by Michael87
Ha that was nice Though guitar in the middle could be louder and of course it would be great if it was longer, imho you should use it in some song as an intro or something. Not much to say about this one, but I've checked some of your other songs and I can say you're good guitarist and you know how to make music. Keep it up

If you have some time:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1437311

I seem to be making short songs at the moment. Not intentional.
As for the intro comment...i did want to use this as an intron for my band before we go onstage...but at the moment 2 out of 5 want to use it for a laugh...2 out of 5 say it isn't what a metal band should use for a stage intro...and one refuses to come of the fence.
Maybe one day we'll use it...( I hope so would be funny to belt out a fast heavy tune followig this).
Quote by Expandingmind
Hey I like it! Different and original. Definitely the type of style I love.

Just curious what effects were you using? Is it just two layers of guitar?

two guitars and they both use line6 podfarm...They have a shed load of effecy heavy stuff on there and some of it is nuts...Hence the track name...sounds like one guitar is making cat sounds. Well that's what it sounded like.

The whole track took about and hour and If I'm honest i didn't tkae too much thought into what i was using it was just a one off jam. Just turned out pretty well for a mess about.

I'll try and rcover the effect patterns if you'd like me to.
Very random and weird, I like it! Have you played the game "Super Meat Boy"? It sounds like it could go straight on the soundtrack. I think the guitar was fine at the level it was at. You can hear it but it doesn't take over the Meow Meows. I'm not sure what else to say, it's a great, funny piece

C4C if you have the time? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1438160
Quote by BladeSlinger
Oh God I lol'ed

Quote by Ēzio

Would you like to see my Soundcloud?
I love Padgea7x
Quote by metal105
two guitars and they both use line6 podfarm...They have a shed load of effecy heavy stuff on there and some of it is nuts...Hence the track name...sounds like one guitar is making cat sounds. Well that's what it sounded like.

The whole track took about and hour and If I'm honest i didn't tkae too much thought into what i was using it was just a one off jam. Just turned out pretty well for a mess about.

I'll try and rcover the effect patterns if you'd like me to.

Thanks for the reply. I definitely think its a bummer your band mates don't feel the way I do about it. I don't like how metal-lovers are so picky sometimes.

Its definitely awesome. And if you somehow remember which effects, I'd like to know out of simple curiosity. My guess its like distortion, slight delay, flanger and phaser, or something like that. I just love exploring different sound effects. Its the type of music I'm into. And to be honest I like this more than your full band song. But I'm a weirdo!
Sounds cool! Would definetely make a good intro or outro given the length and style compared to metal. Don't think it should be any longer for what it is... Exchange the drums for synth drums and you can stick it on an electronica album! Nah, just kidding you can pretty much already do that !

As for using it as a stage intro: Aerosmith used Bob Dylan's 'Rainy Day Women #12 & 35'. They're obviously not metal by a long shot, but I think it falls in the same category and I think the contrast may work really way when you open with a heavy song...