Page 1 of 2
You have a say in how this country is going to be ran after today, the polls are still open, go make a difference.

Most of you know who Rick Mercer is, here's what he as to say to us young adults (i'm 20) about voting: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=225Mx6ya7SQ

Always been a fan of him.

Let's make the leaders poop their pants by letting them know we exist.

I'm also voting for Jack Layton and the NDP, share your thoughts and who will you be voting for?
Quote by ikitson

Let's make the leaders poop their pants by letting them know we exist.

...I'm sure that they're shitting it
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
im going sooooooon

stop pressuring me

and im voting Pierre Poilievre (Conservative)
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Voted 2 hours ago
Northern wind take my song up high
To the hall of glory in the sky
So its gates shall greet me open wide
When my time has come to die
voting later, gotta make sure that dick harper doesn't get in office again
Quote by JimmyBanks6
im going sooooooon

stop pressuring me

and im voting Pierre Poilievre (Conservative)

BOOOOOOOO!

The Tories have accomplished nothing. I think it's time for the Liberals to get back in power tbh.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by Colgate Total
See my sig.

Voting is pointless.

Sadly this is my opinion on this election as well.

I would've voted for an independent or the Communist Party if they had someone in my riding, but since there isn't and I'm away from my riding on vacation, I'm not voting.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
Quote by Colgate Total
BOOOOOOOO!

The Tories have accomplished nothing. I think it's time for the Liberals to get back in power tbh.

Then ****ing vote for the liberals.

You're the reason they won't get in to power. Why? Because the majority of the voting demographic is the people that vote for the conservatives, while all the possible liberal voters are cynics like you.

Sorry if I offended you, but it's this attitude that pisses me off.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
Quote by Colgate Total
BOOOOOOOO!

Really?

Military gutting.
health care payment dropping
Sponsorship scandal.

'nuff said.

ill vote for who i want.

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Quote by JimmyBanks6
Really?

Military gutting.
Sponsorship scandal.

'nuff said.

ill vote for who i want.

Right on mate, Tories FTW! Maybe if the Liberals stop getting leaders who are complete jokes, they just might win sometime.
Northern wind take my song up high
To the hall of glory in the sky
So its gates shall greet me open wide
When my time has come to die
Just did brah. Feels strange.
Edit: And also, Rick Mercer is gay. As in actually gay. I just thought that was interesting.
Last edited by Mudmen190 at May 2, 2011,
Quote by Mudmen190
Just did brah. Feels strange.
Edit: And also, Rick Mercer is gay. As in actually gay. I just thought that was interesting.
Huh, interesting. Didn't know that. Still ****ing love him anyway.

I really wish I could have voted, though it wouldn't make a difference anyway. If I was allowed to vote, I would vote Liberal, and it would just be another one in a very large bag for Todd. If I wasn't going to vote for anyone, I would still spoil my ballot. Gotta have a say brah.

And to above, that party is ****ing crazy IMO. But you exercised your rights and voted, so good for you . Whatever floats your boat.
Last edited by Pat_s1t at May 2, 2011,
Quote by flyfshr
done, and I voted for the Christian Heritage Party.....

Really?
Do tell, im genuinely curious, i know nothing about them.
Also voted today, and convinced both my sisters to for the first time.
feels good man.
"Insecticon" of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

You make me feel
Like a dog, you can see, my emotions
Is this for real, i'm a man
Sinking deep, in the ocean
Voted for the Marxist-Leninist party.
Last.fm

"Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time."

Anyone have a link to current polls?

Also, I'm voting green, just because all other politicians seem like superficial, fake, lying, cocksuckers who are more worried about smearing opposition parties than their own policies.
Call me Jack
Don't care, doesn't affect me in anyway of my everyday life and I don't care what happens in the future because by the time something gets put into action we'll just have another election and change parties.
Quote by JimmyBanks6
Really?

Military gutting.
Sponsorship scandal.

'nuff said.

ill vote for who i want.

Breaking parliamentary rules
running largest deficit in Canadian History and misleading the public about it
Smear Campaigns
breaking election campaign rules
Selling off interests in Canadian Companies like Alcan, which literally removes jobs from the country

'nuff said

You've successfully given another vote to the most divisive party in Canadian History

Congrats!

ABC this election kids, in 7 years they've done less than nothing and Harper is not only creepy but he flaunts democracy, use that right to make sure he doesn't do it again.
I used to be a goddamn saint. I said my prayers and handled snakes until the road introduced me to sin. I only shook hands with drink but he had friends with him
Quote by JimmyBanks6
Really?

Military gutting.
Sponsorship scandal.

'nuff said.

ill vote for who i want.

Can't Canada just rely on the US's military? I mean I can't imagine the US just let someone invade Canada.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
I'm choosing not to support any of the parties. The Conservatives have a piece of garbage running in my riding and the Liberals are an embarrassment. Also, I do retain the right to complain about Canadian politics as I do not support any of the candidates. I'm voting not to vote.
Quote by CaptainRon
I'm choosing not to support any of the parties. The Conservatives have a piece of garbage running in my riding and the Liberals are an embarrassment. Also, I do retain the right to complain about Canadian politics as I do not support any of the candidates. I'm voting not to vote.

then please go down to a polling and hand in a blank card, allow the parties to know that the options they give you are not good enough.
I used to be a goddamn saint. I said my prayers and handled snakes until the road introduced me to sin. I only shook hands with drink but he had friends with him
Quote by CaptainRon
Or you could go spoil your ballot and have your voice heard, instead of sitting at home complaining while not doing anything about it.
Quote by Pat_s1t
Or you could go spoil your ballot and have your voice heard, instead of sitting at home complaining while not doing anything about it.

Whats spoil your ballot mean? Crazy Canada speak. Some sort of northern witchcraft I presume.
Quote by tayroar
Whats spoil your ballot mean? Crazy Canada speak. Some sort of northern witchcraft I presume.
Don't write anything, punch holes in it, put down a fake candidate, etc. Just invalidate your ballot so that the government knows you wanted to vote, but didn't see any suitable to represent you.
Quote by fishmunky
Breaking parliamentary rules
running largest deficit in Canadian History and misleading the public about it

actually not the largest when incorporating inflation but nice try.

Smear Campaigns

oh... puhlease...
okay there hypocrite, every party does it.

Selling off interests in Canadian Companies like Alcan, which literally removes jobs from the countryo

liberals sold off far more companies than the conservatives, they actually retained a few who were going to be bought out.

You've successfully given another vote to the most divisive party in Canadian History

Congrats!

ABC this election kids, in 7 years they've done less than nothing and Harper is not only creepy but he flaunts democracy, use that right to make sure he doesn't do it again.

Oh get off your god damn high horse.

"not only creepy"
what are you 12?

ABC eh? eat your own words when conservatives win the election again.

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Last edited by JimmyBanks6 at May 2, 2011,
Quote by Pat_s1t
Don't write anything, punch holes in it, put down a fake candidate, etc. Just invalidate your ballot so that the government knows you wanted to vote, but didn't see any suitable to represent you.

It would be kinda funny though, and I know this wouldn't ever happen, but in America we have write ins (I assume the rest of the world does too) if it just so happens that people who tried to invalidate it put in the same name as a write in, and some poor sap named John Smith wins the election.
Quote by tayroar
Can't Canada just rely on the US's military? I mean I can't imagine the US just let someone invade Canada.

uh in some extents i guess. but overall no.

We have huge borders and vast amounts of ocean that needs to be patrolled that the US doesnt want to waste resources on.

Also when we are needed for NATO and UN jobs such as Libya, it would be useful to have a military.

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Quote by tayroar
It would be kinda funny though, and I know this wouldn't ever happen, but in America we have write ins (I assume the rest of the world does too) if it just so happens that people who tried to invalidate it put in the same name as a write in, and some poor sap named John Smith wins the election.
My brother voted for Sonic the Hedgehog

Here in Canada you need enough people to back you as an independent before you can have your name put down.
oh shyt

edit: thanks for reminding me, i was just caught up in the moment
Last edited by ikitson at May 2, 2011,
Quote by Pat_s1t
My brother voted for Sonic the Hedgehog

Here in Canada you need enough people to back you as an independent before you can have your name put down.

Oh, really? Yeah, I'm not entirely sure of the exact science of our write-in system, but I'm pretty sure if everyone writes you in, even if you didn't actually run, then you win. I don't think a write-in will ever win, but I wish someone with more knowledge on it would step in. Though, I think last election we had an independant who got on the ballot legally changed his name to Santa Clause.
Quote by ikitson
results

you can be fined 10 000$ for this post :|

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Page 1 of 2