I was looking up at the sky and it seemed to move sideways, it was getting dark and the moon seemed to touch my friends shoulder and the clouds blew in and the stars died.

Ever been in the forest far away from any major city and looked up at the stars? Its mesmirizing how many there are, and how many you cant actually see near cities.
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Sky?

I am the sky.
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Quote by Greenie_777
I'm lucky enough to live in the middle of nowhere so I can always see them.

Me too. I went to stay with some friends in Sacramento recently and was totally uncomfortable and couldn't sleep due to all the noise and light.
Quote by CodChick

Seriously, I'm not a fan of iphones and guitars mixing.
Quote by JimmyBanks6
I was looking up at the sky and it seemed to move sideways, it was getting dark and the moon seemed to touch my friends shoulder and the clouds blew in and the stars died.

Ever been in the forest far away from any major city and looked up at the stars? Its mesmirizing how many there are, and how many you cant actually see near cities.

You trippin', brah?
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by archerkoala
Porcupinetree.

^this. Great Album.

And I've been there TS but there were no stars
Last edited by Guilher at May 2, 2011,
took this beautiful sunset pic of the moon and the stars the other night. Oh how I love skies that move sideways.

You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by the bartender
took this beautiful sunset pic of the moon and the stars the other night. Oh how I love skies that move sideways.

Why is the moon a block?
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by soulflyV
Cool Porcupine Tree references bro.

thx brah i thought it was relevant to my question about the stars

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Why is the moon a block?

Minecraft brah.

Anyway, wouldn't the sky moving sideways be relative to the way you're laying?
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Why is the moon a block?

Because that's how Minecraft skies roll baby .
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by the bartender
Because that's how Minecraft skies roll baby .

How do they roll if they're cubes?
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Psh. Default texture pack fails.
My moon's a crescent.

OT: I live in Central London, so I rarely ever see the stars. The moon is always brilliant though.
I love when I'm out from the city though. My family and I went up to the Lake District for Christmas two years ago. Out there in the countryside, the sky was perfectly clear. So bright, just filled with stars.

Now you make me hate living in London.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
How do they roll if they're cubes?

Doesn't matter, Minecraft is awesome.
TS be trippin'.
Quote by Boonnoo666
Another factor that has grown this myth is a bunch of opinionated guys who really don't know what they're talking about, which to be brutally honest is a bunch of you guys on here.
There are so many stars here on a night with no moon that it still lights the sky a bit. One night we saw over 50 shooting stars lying at the beach.

Back in the 90s sometime I was in Toronto (actually Oakville) at 3 am in a hot tub in winter and a meteor flew by just like in a hollywood movie. I mean really, just like computer graphics in those movies, and close and huge flaming screaming fireball. Just behind the scattered clouds, long flaming trail lighting the whole sky, about a third of the way across the sky. And fast, probably 3 seconds from when it came into sight till it was gone over the horizon low. We thought it was the end of the world and ducked under the water as it looked like it was going to land not far. Turns out it went over the horizon and small pieces landed harmlessly near London (Ontario) I think. It was just really breaking up and burning off right when it passed us over the suburb. It was a big story on the news the next day, glad I got to see it, I'll never see another natural event as spectacular I bet.
Last edited by Tempoe at May 2, 2011,
Quote by Greenie_777

When I go to my cabin on a clear, cold and crisp winter night, the whole sky is lit up with stars, nebulas and the northern lights. Something I'm definitely going to miss in the move to the city.
Last edited by Pat_s1t at May 2, 2011,
Quote by Tempoe
There are so many stars here on a night with no moon that it still lights the sky a bit. One night we saw over 50 shooting stars lying at the beach.

Back in the 90s sometime I was in Toronto (actually Oakville) at 3 am in a hot tub in winter and a meteor flew by just like in a hollywood movie. I mean really, just like computer graphics in those movies, and close and huge flaming screaming fireball. Just behind the scattered clouds, long flaming trail lighting the whole sky, about a third of the way across the sky. And fast, probably 3 seconds from when it came into sight till it was gone over the horizon low. We thought it was the end of the world and ducked under the water as it looked like it was going to land not far. Turns out it went over the horizon and landed harmlessly near London (Ontario) I think. It was just really breaking up and burning off right when it passed us over the suburb. It was a big story on the news the next day, glad I got to see it, I'll never see another natural event as spectacular I bet.

That is awesome. Ive never seen a meteor like that.

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Quote by Greenie_777

Me too
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
@JimmyBanks6 and Tempoe, I saw a huge meteor go through the air as well, back in I think 2006 while on a ferry. My family had to take a boat from the mainland to Newfoundland, where my grandmother had recently died and we had to attend the funeral and cleaning out of her house. I was on the top deck with two other guys around midnight, just off the coast of Labrador while on my way to Lewisport. All of a sudden, a huge greenish-blue fireball fell from the sky, illuminating the scattered cloud cover to the north of us. We saw it fall just below the horizon into the ocean, and I assume it's still sitting at the bottom of the Atlantic somewhere.

Looked a lot like this in colour:

Definitely one of the coolest things I've ever seen in my life.
Quote by Doobergn
I remember my first beer to.

if your trying to be funny/troll atleast make it clever or original. come on now.

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
I live out in the country with no light pollution. It's always refreshing to see a city-dwellers face when they come up here, the sky just illuminated with billions of stars. It's hard to go outside and not be mesmerized.

I'm at college on the coast, I see like 10 stars at night.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
^ Same here. Americans and Europeans come here often to go hunting or fishing and whatnot, and a lot of them who don't do much more than a day trip into the wilderness or completely baffled by how many stars there are out here.
Quote by Zoot Allures
Eating acid?

yes he's chomping on a baggy of acids
The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.
- Carl Sagan