I have an upcoming interview for the accessories department at Guitar Center. My current job title is a pizza delivery driver and I have been employed with this company for 2 years. I am not too concerned about what to wear, nor am I too worried about the conventional interview questions. My biggest concern is the supposed test I have to take if hired. I do know my way around the accessories side of things, but I feel I'd shine in guitars. That not being an option, what should I focus on? Has anyone here been interviewed for an accessories position at Guitar Center before? Any experience, tips, suggestions, what have you, would be very helpful.

Thanks!
Go naked.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
Go dressed and get naked during your interview.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Go fully clothed, but halfway through the interview, pull out your penis and rest it on an amp.
I'm selling an ernie ball wah pedal. Buy my ernie ball wah pedal.
Wah pedal.

Quote by 23dannybhoy23
That's got to be my all time favourite online death threat

Quote by smokeysteve22

My chest hurts after that.
Quote by LastSlayerKing
Go fully clothed, but halfway through the interview, pull out your penis and rest it on an amp.

Quote by smokeysteve22

Sig'd
I'm selling an ernie ball wah pedal. Buy my ernie ball wah pedal.
Wah pedal.

Quote by 23dannybhoy23
That's got to be my all time favourite online death threat

Quote by smokeysteve22

Go lurk the GGA threads for like 2 hours and you'll be a pro. For real.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
Go clothed and after the interview run around the store naked.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Go naked and take the interviewer's clothes.
LOYAL?
HARD WORKING?
FULLY EXPENDABLE?

THE EMPIRE NEEDS YOU!
IT'S NOT ABOUT PAY, IT'S ABOUT CRUSHING THE REBELLION
Make butt sex with the interviewer.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Well, there is not one serious answer so far... too bad, TS.

I'd just say that I wish they'd have a jam session with the new employees. That'd be cool.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
*walk in, interviewer starts talking about whats they're looking for in an employee*

interviewer: Hey, thanks for coming in. Ok so what we're looking fo-
You: Yeah, yeah, yeah that's great. But I think what you really need is a new amp. If you'll just let me plug you into one these great Spider III's you'll see what I mean.
???????
PROFIT!
[HARLEY-DAVIDSON]

When the world slips you a Jerffrey...

Stroke the furry walls.
stroke the furry walls.
Make sure you know how to accessorize! What handbag goes with what clothes, what bracelet goes with what shoes, etc. you'll do great!
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Have sex with a spider 3.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
If they say

"Soomeone is looking for a WAH pedal.. what do you sell them?"

think of the most expensive pedal.

You work in sales.. so you need to prove that you can sell. You can probably bullshit your way through it.

SELL SELL SELL get that in your head.

Think of what the people tell you when you go to GC you ask for something in the $20 range and tehy immediately ask if you want this fancy $9000 tuner.

See what i mean?
its a retail position. theyll train you if they hire you.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
This is relevant to me TS.

Guitar Center and Pizza Hut both called me for interviews recently, but I told them I wouldn't be in town then (and I specified that in my applications, but no one ever reads those).

Anyway, I don't know much about guitars or accessories, and I've never had a job, so I'm hoping my college credentials to get it.

But wouldn't you make more money as a pizza driver (but there's more risk w/ accidents right)????
58-32 NFL Thread Pick Em.