Right now I have roughly a week to do a final project for a screen printing class and I think I have some ideas. Basically, we can print on anything but paper. So right now I'm thinking I want to do some CD's and maybe the mesh-like material on the front of one of my amps. I was just curious if anybody knew if you can remove that from the amp? (since it'd be easier to bring to class).

Or if you have other good suggestions for things to print on I'd appreciate it (except t-shirts).

Any help would be appreciated.
I am twelve and Что это?

Quote by Dopey_Trout
I think the problem you're having is you're trying to apply logic to Christianity, a religion based on a cosmic zombie
Print a Fog Machine on it.
Quote by Yakult
Shooting mice is the equivalent to smoking weed: it's fun and seemingly harmless, but before you know it, you're shooting smack into every vein and murdering children left right and center.

GeEbZ.
Quote by Geebz
Print a Fog Machine on it.

"Hey class, this is my project, and it goes like FSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
go to walmart and get some of their fabric that looks like the weave grill cloth.

You can clear coat over it so there arent any loose fibers, but itll be the same thing. dont take the cloth off of your amp, it's not worth it
The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.
- Carl Sagan
If you mess up, you'll really need a new amp.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

youd have to remove the screen from the amp to do it so you arent getting paint all over the internal component.

i doubt that screen printing would work. the ink would seep through the mesh and fill the mesh holes creating a big mess. air brushing might work.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Why not just do it on a piece of fabric, then put the fabric on the amp?
sim simma

who got the keys to my beema
Quote by Gerard_xD
Fix'd

well played

Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking