When doing two handed tapping my other strings are still moving causing feedback and it's a minor inconvenience.

Any advice to stop this? I've tried turning the volum on my guitar down but it's still happening, thanks!
Starting Weight: 310, 38.8% Body fat (11/2008, pic in profile)
Latest Weigh in 230.2 14.3% Body fat (4/13/2013)

Pro life, pro gun, health nut, Christian and conservative. I make no apologies if what I say pisses anybody off.
well... what i do is I just mute the other strings with the palm of my pick hand while hammering...
Quote by Izifix
well... what i do is I just mute the other strings with the palm of my pick hand while hammering...

..............Obvious sollution is obvious :p

Thanks, that seemed to solve it
Starting Weight: 310, 38.8% Body fat (11/2008, pic in profile)
Latest Weigh in 230.2 14.3% Body fat (4/13/2013)

Pro life, pro gun, health nut, Christian and conservative. I make no apologies if what I say pisses anybody off.
to cheat, you can stick a bobble around the neck or you can mute the strings with the fingers you're not using on your left hand.
If you use the method where your thumb rests on the side of the neck and your pointer finger to tap, it's easy to use your palm to mute those other strings. If you're like me and prefer to use your middle and third fingers then a similar thing can be used but the positioning is a little different