Page 1 of 2
(that's what she said)
So I haven't posted on here in probably a good year, although I used to post on here every single day. But anyways on to the point... does it seem to you like it feels like UG should be getting bigger?
I just expected there to be nearly 1000 people viewing the pit by now but when I looked at the amount it was only around 450. I'm sure record traffic has been hit on this site since the last time I posted, but it just seems like there should be more...
Anyways, does anyone else feel like UG should be even larger than it is?
We're consistently moving closer to 2,000,000 registered users. That's pretty significant.

That doesn't count all the people that use the other parts of the site and don't register.
Quote by gnrliesmanlies
(that's what she said)

Yeah, to you!!

OH SNAAP!!
sim simma

who got the keys to my beema
Doe she have a name?

I prefer less users anyway, makes the place feel more friendly and homely (can't think of a better word atm, but you know what I mean >_>.
Quote by Duffman123
I prefer less users anyway, makes the place feel more friendly and homely (can't think of a better word atm, but you know what I mean >_>.

This.

Quote by Duffman123
Doe she have a name?

I agree as well. I mean I'm glad to not be bombarded with about ten million obnoxious users. I'm content with only a few hundred obnoxious pit-goers.
Well it is 2:37am here in Britain so if you count us aswell during peak times then yeah, it'll be close to 100 I'd reckon.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

^A few hundred obnoxious, horny little metalheads in the pit is more than enough.
Quote by Boonnoo666
Another factor that has grown this myth is a bunch of opinionated guys who really don't know what they're talking about, which to be brutally honest is a bunch of you guys on here.
I think I recognize every single pit regular by now
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by daytripper75
We're consistently moving closer to 2,000,000 registered users. That's pretty significant.

That doesn't count all the people that use the other parts of the site and don't register.
We hit 1,000,000 in when, October 2009? Ten years to get 1,000,000 then a year and a half to get almost another 500,000? That's pretty damn good if you ask me.
Quote by fearofthemark

do you LOVE me? wanna KISSS me?

last.fm[/url}
Quote by fearofthemark

Same. I'll hope that its just having a good memory rather than not having a life
Quote by fearofthemark

It's getting to the point where I can tell the user by what they say in their post (I need a life). To answer your question, it seems there are less idiots and more regulars than there was before.
Quote by chaucersttafu
It's getting to the point where I can tell the user by what they say in their post (I need a life). To answer your question, it seems there are less idiots and more regulars than there was before.

This.

Am I an idiot, a regular, or both?
Quote by blake1221
Not at all, Trav.

Not at all.

but i love you.

love me god dammit

last.fm[/url}
Quote by Pat_s1t
^ That too.Sadly, I'm pretty sure it's both. Though I might have you mistaken for someone else.

You most likely haven't.

But atleast I'm aware of it and I try to improve myself, right pit? Right?

/caring too much about how people on the internet see me
Last edited by slipknot5678 at May 2, 2011,
Quote by HelpTravesty
but i love you.

love me god dammit

I love you.

You were my first real online friend

And we need to make the jump to real life and blaze it phat.
Quote by cornmancer
If anything, I wish it'd get smaller. Every time it starts feeling like a community, some asshole come and puts a wrench in it by being a douche.
Riffofthebeast

Damn I miss that guy. He was so stupid, but so funny.
Although there have been some quality spamming douchebags through the years. Am I the only one who enjoys a talented troll?
Quote by blake1221
I love you.

You were my first real online friend

And we need to make the jump to real life and blaze it phat.

Blake is definitely a homie.

Yo if you ever wanted to visit los angeles, come at a time when I'm back visiting from hawaii. We'd sesh fat, and have a good time. Love LA.
last.fm[/url}
Quote by gnrliesmanlies
Although there have been some quality spamming douchebags through the years. Am I the only one who enjoys a talented troll?

A truly talented one yes, but it's been a while.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I think it has something to do with the fact that UGers are from all over the world, so the Pit is constantly being posted in and viewed.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by fearofthemark

I'm a regular... still unknown to the pit.
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Quote by Duffman123
Doe she have a name?

I agree with this
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Pat_s1t
I know you. So that's someone!

E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Quote by :Vicious--

I'm a regular... still unknown to the pit.

Trust me, you are not unknown.

People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
I'm familiar with most of you.
Quote by Boonnoo666
Another factor that has grown this myth is a bunch of opinionated guys who really don't know what they're talking about, which to be brutally honest is a bunch of you guys on here.
In all honestly, UG is my favorite forum on the internets. It has the best community. Definitely. I spend way too much time here, but time well wasted.

And it's always nice seeing the new guys grow into respectable (lol) UGers. Some may never make that jump. Like IdkWhatImDoing. Bless his heart, poor kid.
I sawe this title and thought "thats what she said"
Quote by Twist of fate
Why must the fat die young
It's sad that I kind of hope that I'm considered a regular. I may not post every day, but I do post fairly regularly. And well, my DP is quite awesome. I've had alot of people post on my profile about it.

But yeah, I know what you mean. But every guitarist I know uses UG in some way.
Quote by boreamor
It's sad that I kind of hope that I'm considered a regular. I may not post every day, but I do post fairly regularly. And well, my DP is quite awesome. I've had alot of people post on my profile about it.

But yeah, I know what you mean. But every guitarist I know uses UG in some way.

I recognise you... I've wondered how to pronounce your username a few times

I like the size of this community, enough people to make it feel alive 24/7, but not too many so that you don't ever find the regulars.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Page 1 of 2