Pretty much a rhetorical question, I stumbled across this today and thought it was remarkable how dodgy the site is. 5 pickup guitar? It's HSH! Blurred out Ibanez logo etc. All the reviews on the guitars seem fake, this is a place to steer clear of.
My Gear:
Suzuki Classical Guitar from 60s
B.C. Rich Warlock
Epiphone Les Paul Junior
Monterey Steel String Acoustic
Maton M255 Steel String Acoustic
Agile AL-3100 w/ EMG 81/85
Bugera 6262-212
lol looks like an ibanez gio
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
Internet Rule #304: Never trust websites with dinosaur mascots.
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
Just by looking at the guitar itself you can tell its fake, the back of the headstock is wrong, theres no Ibanez checkmark on the logo on the front of the headstock not to mention its using a LFR instead of a Edge trem. Also the pickups are unmarked the neck heel looks off on the contour.
HSH with a 5 way switch is technically a 5 pickup guitar.

/pedant
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Specifications:

Enjoy crystal-clear sound on the stage or in the studio with this guitar
It has a silky balance to the tone that supports vocals beautifully
The lightweight body makes it easy to hold and play
The high gloss finish gives this beautiful sounding guitar an elegant look
It is designed with rosewood fingerboard
The electric bass is an addicting instrument that can be taken everywhere
Its ultra-slim fast-action neck makes it easy to play and its full-range bi-pole pickups provide thick classic tone
Classic electric bass guitar is just as breathtaking to look at as it is to play and hear
No. of Frets: 22
Pickup: 4
Material: Rosewood(Fingerboard)

And if that isn't enough,
If you use sertin products it will ruin your instrument

it looks lyk a very well playing wooden electrical guitar musical instrument for begginers and saesoned playerz alike *sarcasm*
Quote by Boonnoo666
Another factor that has grown this myth is a bunch of opinionated guys who really don't know what they're talking about, which to be brutally honest is a bunch of you guys on here.
I love that on some guitars I can even see the reflection of a Chinese guy with a camera.
"Are you a guitar player? Do you like guitar?"

Wrong, Chinese scamming buddy. I buy these guitars out of spite. I make them do things to each other to teach them the lesson that it is not okay to be a guitar.
Quote by Wisthekiller
tl;dr How does one safely remove the smell of a corpse from a banjo?

Would you run down past the fence?

Tell us, is the black box lying?
Quote by Darkdevil725
Just by looking at the guitar itself you can tell its fake, the back of the headstock is wrong, theres no Ibanez checkmark on the logo on the front of the headstock not to mention its using a LFR instead of a Edge trem. Also the pickups are unmarked the neck heel looks off on the contour.

Just because it has a LFR doesn't mean it's fake. My friends RG 220 came with an LFR. But yeah, the guitar is question is STUPIDLY fake
Gear:
Shecter Omen 6 with Seymour Duncan SH-6
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Fender Frontman 25r (crappy)
MXR CAE WAH
Digitech HardWire TL-2 Metal Distortion (Makes the amp sound not shitty)
it DOES say "The electric bass is an addicting instrument that can be taken everywhere"
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.