... It might go kinda like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFCfAKNOZg0&feature=feedlik

So, my name is Helmut Uhlmann. For episode 10 of my “Can I Write a New Song Each Week” challenge (in which I’m writing, recording and producing a new track each week for 6 months) I’ve tried writing from the perspective of a girl, drawing on inspiration from these awesome female artists. It was strange at first, but ended up being more fun than I’d like to admit lol.

If you enjoy it, then your support in commenting, rating, subscribing and checking out other episodes (in which I sing too) is really appreciated because by doing so you’re helping me towards my dreams; hopefully one day I can actually write songs and chill with these amazing girls!

Cheers,

Helmut
I liked that
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Pretty good! Not really my style, though. Haha.
Uh, my only complaint is the line "I'm not the type of girl", that's been used in every female pop song ever. =P
Pretty good, but you were right about short solo-anything more would've taken from the poppiness of the song though. Good decision to keep it out of the way. Keep up the good work!
"Words"
Just As I Am

MD PRS Style Semi-Hollow
Epiphone Les Paul Classic
Mesa Dual Rectifier
2x12 Celestion 30's
Kustom 200
8x10 EMC's
Thanks guys

Yeah she's got a great voice, I don't know why I've got a bunch of negative comments, and about her too! it's wierd, cause she is really bloody good!

I'll do the C4Cs in a sec
this is a cool song and very much in the style you went with, i think.
the only thing i found i didn't like in this is the production of the vocals - it think it could sound better, also i think it needs more harmonies and backing vocals all around..
except that, i think this is a good song, very well done, and i am definitely gonna listen to other stuff by you
Quote by semus
this is a cool song and very much in the style you went with, i think.
the only thing i found i didn't like in this is the production of the vocals - it think it could sound better, also i think it needs more harmonies and backing vocals all around..
except that, i think this is a good song, very well done, and i am definitely gonna listen to other stuff by you

Thanks

Agree with you on the vocal production in the chorus, gotta figure out how to get it bigger there - luckily for me though Christina did a great job singing it.