The germanium big muff's are bad andy. Love mine. How's it sound on the bass?
Quote by CavemanJB
The germanium big muff's are bad andy. Love mine. How's it sound on the bass?

pretty good . The distortion keeps more low end that the big muff (usa) does. The od you would swear was a od made with bass in mind. Only complaint is if i run both it puts the distortion first and u dont have a option to reverse trhem. that no real big deal tho.

ill post some sound clips later
Happy NPD! I've heard people say that the demon cuts off some high end, what do you think of this? And, if it does, how much does it cut out? (Can you still get a nice, open, expressive sound, or does it cut a lot out?)

Gear:

Yamaha RBX 550

Hartke Model 5000

Quote by the humanity
unless you are 21st level, you are not having epic problems.
Quote by RepBassCS
Happy NPD! I've heard people say that the demon cuts off some high end, what do you think of this? And, if it does, how much does it cut out? (Can you still get a nice, open, expressive sound, or does it cut a lot out?)

depends.... really it can go ether way. Hadnt had to much time to play put basically u can have a envelope filter sound or like a full on bass wah or a Cliff burton sound with the right settings. i dont notice the high loss when using it as a normal way and that using the preset in the book.(which btw is the weirdest thing ive ever seen)
Quote by RepBassCS

not op, but i have a weeping demon. I don't play it with bass a whole lot, but it definately kills my guitar tone. unless im doing something specifically with the wah, I don't keep it in my loop.
no sir away a papaya war is on