Hey guys, I've just got a whole bunch of new pedals and i get this rotten high pitched feedback from my amp. I've tried each pedal individually and i don't get the feedback. I was wondering whether it could be the power supply i'm using? It's a onespot daisy chain power supply.

The pedals I'm playing through are:
Korg pitchblack tuner - Boss ds1 - Boss DD3 - Ibanez DE7 - Electro Harmonix Holy Grail plus

And I'm playing a fender tele 72 custom through a fender frontman 212r.

cheers
Swing with your hips, not with your fists
I'm gonna post something obvious, but something I've done quite a few times. Did you put the cable coming from your guitar in the right inlet?
if you put two distortion pedals together it makes a noise and also try to play around with the volume knobs of the pedals
Haha yeah i've put the cable of the guitar in the right one, i just double checked to make sure as well. And i mucked around with the volumes to no success.

thanks for your help guys
Swing with your hips, not with your fists
Quote by notthemessiah
I was wondering whether it could be the power supply i'm using? It's a onespot daisy chain power supply.

Try running the pedals from batteries and see if that works...
Gear: Fender Custom 3 Pickup Telecaster, Fender American Std Telecaster ('10 3burst), Fender Kurt Cobain Jag, Gibson Les Paul Std ('97 Honeyburst), Orange Tiny Terror HW + PPC112, Marshall JCM-1H, Vox Night Train NT15H, Fender Champ 600.