I can't speak about the pedals but the guy that runs the site is pretty legit. If you email him he'll tell you what's up, what's the best deal, and if you've got beef he'll straighten it out. He offered to let me return some pickups because I didn't like the sound, and told me the cheaper tremolo units just don't stack up to the slightly more expensive ones. I'd buy pedals from him, heck, I'd buy poop from him if he'd sell it. Hope that helps.
I have the tuner and its great. can't speak for tone obviously since its just a tuner lol but its very high quality, built solid and easy to use.
Schecter Hellraiser C-1
Fernandes Dragonfly
Peavey Valveking 112

If I could write off your murder, I'd save all of my receipts,
because I'd rather you be dead, than lose a tiny shred of what I made this fiscal year - Dethklok
I saw video's and clips, they're built pretty solid (looking) and the tone is defiantly worth the price. I'll get one in the future.
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
I have the Black Hammer distortion. Now, I don't use it since the style of music I play has changed, but it's pretty decent, it's very hollow though, it lacks balls and bass.

The Greenie OD is apparently really good, and their delay is alright too. Not sure about the new pedals they've got out, but the Fuzz is a Fuzz Face clone with some different values afaik.
Yeah, the Tube screamer variants and the delay looked interesting. Might be worth a look into for the price and the features seem good.

The greenie is the TS clone yeah? You could use it much in the same way as a boost, but it looks like it has a few unique parameters from what I see.
all gfs pedals are rebranded biyang pedals with usually a few tweaks jay had them make
The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.
- Carl Sagan
Quote by SKArface McDank
all gfs pedals are rebranded biyang pedals with usually a few tweaks jay had them make
I thought they looked like Biyang-style enclosures. In that case I'm going to presume they're pretty damn good, considering the low cost.
404: Sig not found.
fwiw i wasn't particularly impressed with biyang's reliability (haven't tried gfs, though i doubt they're *that* modded).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Akai have just released the whole GFS pedal line (originally Biyang) as their own. It's crazy, like a copy of a copy.
Amps:
Mesa Boogie Rect-O-Verb
Laney VC15
Cabs:
2x Blackheart 1x12
Guitar:
PRS SE Soapbar II
Pedalboard:
Line 6 M13, Zvex Fuzz Factory, Digitech Synth Wah, Boss SD-1, Biyang OD-8 (Tubescreamer Clone)
Band:
Fixtures <<Click Here
i have the tuner. pretty solid. seems pretty accurate, but if its not it has cent adjustments as well has step changes.

been holdin up since january, doesnt look like its going anywhere soon. switch is fine, but definitely not as heavy duty as name brand pedals like BBE or etc.

let me put it this way. i can tell its lower quality than a 100 dollar polytune or something else. but for 40 bucks, it seems just as accurate, bigger screen, easy to use, and sturdy. as long as it stays that way im happy.

now for thier effects.....see a tuner doesnt do anything to your sound. i have always wondered about thier effects and am scared away with reliability comments people have made. ive also seen what a cheapo pedal (behringer or danelectro) can do you your sound. so i am very hesitant.
Quote by baumaxx1
The greenie is the TS clone yeah? You could use it much in the same way as a boost, but it looks like it has a few unique parameters from what I see.

thats close to what i was thinking

Quote by ikey_
i have always wondered about thier effects and am scared away with reliability comments people have made. ive also seen what a cheapo pedal (behringer or danelectro) can do you your sound. so i am very hesitant.

thats my wonding to thats why i made the thread
Quote by bluestratplayer
Im going to initial the back of every MG in guitarcenter "ZW" and see how many threads come out thinking Zakk Wylde owned thier amp.
Quote by Tanglewoodguit
Just me and rhino will end in the extinction of a species.
^ I thought the sound of my biyangs was pretty good- I still have the od and fuzz on my board (I don't use the fuzz much but that's because I don't use fuzz all that much, lol, rather than any reflection on the tone of my pedal).

My od has never broken, but I've had 3 of their pedals- the od, fuzz and phaser. The fuzz broke, sent it back and got a replacement (which is pretty much ok, but very occasionally the mode switch can be a little crackly). The phaser broke too, sent it back and got a replacement. Which was also not 100% (one of the modes had a ticking sound). At which point I gave up as i cba sending them back any more.

And that's with home use only o_O

So you can understand why I don't much trust the reliability

If it weren't for the reliability problems they'd be pretty good for the money. As it is I'll stick to tonerider, which cost a little more and which have fewer features, but which don't break if the wind changes direction.

Quote by AmbientMathAsh
Akai have just released the whole GFS pedal line (originally Biyang) as their own. It's crazy, like a copy of a copy.

ah but are the akais rebadged biyangs or gfs?

according to gfs, they modified the biyangs slightly for their own-brand versions...

Certainly a bunch of other places rebadge biyangs- fame (sold by musicstore in cologne) and eagletone (sold by woodbrass in paris) spring to mind...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Last edited by Dave_Mc at May 3, 2011,
I've heard good things about their tuners as well, and would like to get one .

I don't have any GFS pedals but I bought a neck pup Fat Pat and a Crunchy Rail Bridge pup for my RG and am totally happy with how they sound.

For the money it's hard to do better
dngrsdave

Heavy Metal Thunder
its actually pretty tough to make a tubescreamer clone to sound bad... u'd have to use wrong parts or mess something up. machines dont usually mess things up so oftennn.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
the brownie sounds like it sound good.
Quote by mcraddict81592
If you need to kill a man with a 9v adapter? I say strangulate. Or swing the heavy end around and aim for the temple, all depends on your style.

FrankenBee Build
Quote by ECistheBest
its actually pretty tough to make a tubescreamer clone to sound bad... u'd have to use wrong parts or mess something up. machines dont usually mess things up so oftennn.

yeah i mean you certainly have a lot of options for tubescreamer-type ods...
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
A recent amp trade has left me without reverb, I was planning on trying out the GFS, assuming I have the funds after I pay the landlord.
Quote by CodChick

Seriously, I'm not a fan of iphones and guitars mixing.
i should be getting a GFS delay in a few days... if this thread is still around i'll pop back in and give you my opinion
Gear:
2003 Fender Standard Strat w/ Texas Specials
2010 EBMM BFR JP6
2012 Babicz Identity Dreadnaught
2015 Gibson Les Paul Traditional SR
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey XXX 112
Fender Blues Jr
Quote by Musicman48858
i should be getting a GFS delay in a few days... if this thread is still around i'll pop back in and give you my opinion

This is what I want to see.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
I have the delay and it's pretty awesome. I love the way it rings.
Gibson ES-137C
Parker P8EN
AC Custom Special P Bass
Quote by Musicman48858

bump it then
Quote by bluestratplayer
Im going to initial the back of every MG in guitarcenter "ZW" and see how many threads come out thinking Zakk Wylde owned thier amp.
Quote by Tanglewoodguit
Just me and rhino will end in the extinction of a species.