I have an iMac running Snow Leopard 10.6.7. I just downloaded some plugins for Logic Pro 9 but after running the dmg I can't find where the plugins are to drag into the folder. Can someone help me out?
This would be your default download folder, I don't use mac, so the next post will tell you.
All of your plugins, AU ("Component"), VST, TDM, etc are in:

Macintosh HD\Library\Audio\Plugins

Don't move them.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Do macs have their own special way of downloading plugins where it goes directly in that folder? 0.0
Quote by ikitson
Do macs have their own special way of downloading plugins where it goes directly in that folder? 0.0

Yes. The installer puts the plugins in a designated system folder. It is standard across all audio applications.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
Yes. The installer puts the plugins in a designated system folder. It is standard across all audio applications.

Oh right, on windows it's right in program files, I'm just so used to dragging .dll files everywhere depending on which DAW i use them with. xD
I just read somewhere that Logic no longer uses VSTs... Is this true? If so, is there a way to convert my current VSTs into the appropriate format?