i had my window open an a surgical mask, the mask didnt help very much i just got a few poofs of smoke in my lungs

i cant tell if its cause the solder or coincedentally from being around a sick person yesterday, this shit always happens to me
From what I remember from taking electronics courses, resin solder isn't necessarily bad for you. Obviously it's not good to inhale it constantly, but I don't believe it's a problem especially if you had a mask and open window. Correct me if I'm wrong though.
Maybe, I spent many years soldering with no mask and it never bothered me. I think you're just getting sick from that other guy lol
i am allergic to my own bed, so it might be worth it, its just never this bad

i think it dried the shit out of my nose, that or maybe even the mask i had on

should probably also mention i was going at it for hours cause i thought i had a grounding issue when i didnt
Last edited by effyeahjade at May 3, 2011,
Quote by effyeahjade
i am allergic to my own bed, so it might be worth it, its just never this bad

i think it dried the shit out of my nose, that or maybe even the mask i had on

The mask keeps moisture from your breath in actually, unless you mean you might have an allergy to something in it.
youre supposed to inhale.. thats the point
The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.
- Carl Sagan
herp derp
The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.
- Carl Sagan
effyeahjade
(not a combo breaker)
- Carl Sagan
Quote by effyeahjade
anyone have any sore throat remedies?

Hot tea, steam, milk, sleep, not talking for a while helps. Try not to blow your nose too much, instead let the mucus go down your throat if it feels irritated.
chug _ _ c_ and _ _ a l _ _ w
I hear it does wonders
- Carl Sagan