Hey everyone, I have a composition here that I'd like you guys to check out. It was a final for a class in composition. I perform it tomorrow (I'm on the piano part) and hopefully after that I can get some audio to you guys of it. As it is now, however, here's the score. I'd love to get your opinions!

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B9wYtm5NwTTVN2JhMGJjZTYtOWUwZC00OGI4LWJmYTItZGMyMzg1ZjNkZGM4&hl=en

EDIT: google docs is wierd, so if you aren't zoomed in, it sometimes is unclear whether the note is on a line or a space. This is clear on the actual score, but the quality reduction Google docs makes renders it as such, so I apologize in advance.
Last edited by nmitchell076 at May 3, 2011,
Any chance of uploading a MIDI file? I know you dislike MIDI and it does of course sound much worse than an actual performance, but as I don't play piano or cello the score doesn't mean much to me at all.
Quote by gavk
better yet have you got the recording from today?

I'll need to get it from the professor, but I will soon, its full of mistakes, and slower then what a final tempo would be, but at least you'll get the general idea.