Poll: What would you rather do?
Poll Options
View poll results: What would you rather do?
Force yourself to be sick
39 33%
Wait for yourself to puke
46 39%
Wait it out
33 28%
Voters: 118.
Page 1 of 2
Okay I just got in from a long night of drinking for my friends birthday and even though I feel better now I was direly sick last night, but instead of throwing up I just led down on my back and waited it out. I can't stand throwing up and I'll try and avoid it at all costs but sometimes I just want to be sick and hopefully feel alot better afterwards but I never really do that.

I was just wondering what the pit would do in this situation? Would you guys just be sick and get it over and done with or like me just try and avoid being sick in your own way?
Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.

- Berthold Auerbach

Quote by jbridge90
Wow, being surrounded by all of these humourless, pussy-whipped virgins is starting to make me sick.

Check out my band!
Normally after i expel all my stomach contents, i feel better.
What a long strange trip it's been

Nothing to see here.

You hail the calves as eloquently as any facade of Easter Island.

Quote by Pencil Man
You know it get's serious when UG's Obama tells you off.

Call me Mr. President
when it comes, it comes
no sense in fighting it, just makes it worse IMO
but I'm not gonna try to puke either
just time to hug the toilet and see what happens
E-Father to itorch, Andrea55, guitarxo and BlessedRebel15
E-Grandpa to Basti95, davrockist, KitKat555, Mark Roxx, Renegade_Lobo
E-Bro to slash_GNR666
I blog...

Quote by Andrea55

I rarely get sick from drinking these days. It's usually just a headache.

The last time I threw up from drinking, though, I forced myself to. My stomach just wouldn't settle, so I just forced it out and went back to sleep.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
If I feel the signs coming on, I usually chug some Pepto and a glass of water.

Works every time.
I never throw up on purpose, even if I know it will make me feel better. It's the most vile disgusting thing your boday can do.
I'm the opposite TS.

If I feel I need to puke, I wont hold back. I go to the toilet, and usually when I'm feeling that sick, small things gross me out... so sticking my head over the toilet seat usually makes me gag, and then it just all comes out.

Feels good man.

Quote by NakedInTheRain
If I'm feeling sick, I stick a finger down my throat. I can't stand nausea. I'd prefer physical pain.

i've also done this.
Well mixing beer and whine which i have a bad tendency to do, makes you hug the toilet .. but usually if you fell bad from drinking, then pjuking is not a bad thing, i like to try and control if when i fell like it is comming anyway, rather than waiting for it happening at a bad time, also if you control if a bit you will usually only get if out though your mouth, and not the noose, and if you just wait it will just be a beam of junk out of your noose and mouth, and your noose huts like hell afterwards (stomach acid in the noose equals pain!)
Dutc tape solves all up to equations of 4. degree

Bugera 333xl
Peavey 5150 Cab
TC Electronics G-major
RG1527 w/ Dimarzio X2n-7 and Evo-7
Kramer Voyager
Ltd JH-600 w/ 2 emg 81, floyd rose and S and key inlays
Fender Classic 50 strat
I don't drink at all, so I've never been hung over. But, I have migraines a lot, and the only way to feel better most of the times is to shove your fingers down your throat and just get it over with.

EDIT:
Quote by Roopelatvalafan
Well mixing beer and whine which i have a bad tendency to do, makes you hug the toilet .. but usually if you fell bad from drinking, then pjuking is not a bad thing, i like to try and control if when i fell like it is comming anyway, rather than waiting for it happening at a bad time, also if you control if a bit you will usually only get if out though your mouth, and not the noose, and if you just wait it will just be a beam of junk out of your noose and mouth, and your noose huts like hell afterwards (stomach acid in the noose equals pain!)

Were you drinking said mixture while typing this?
Last edited by BlacksailsTippa at May 3, 2011,
I force myself to puke if I feel sick. It only feels weird for a second and it instantly eliminates the nausea. Honestly I don't understand why someone would just "wait it out", that way your whole night might be ruined because you feel shitty. If you just stick a finger down your throat and throw up it feels so much better afterwards.

EDIT: It seems like a lot of people hate throwing up. Why is that exactly? I mean it feels weird coming out but it's not like it hurts or anything. I just see it as another bodily function like pissing or shitting.
Quote by Highway60Bob
i've always been looking for a good excuse to **** my mom.
Last edited by teachmeviolence at May 3, 2011,
The sickness caused by drinking too much is terrible, and so is throwing up. But I prefer to let it all out and feel much better afterwards rather than to keep it. I'll force it out if it's necessary.
I have no sig
Quote by Butt Rayge
I never throw up on purpose, even if I know it will make me feel better. It's the most vile disgusting thing your boday can do.

I agree with this, I hate it. But if it happens it happens, you feel a whole lot better afterward though. I usually just wait it out or take my anti-nausea medication that I use for when I have a migraine.
STಠ_ಠ
After drinking too much, it doesn't really bother me to throw up. I mean, it's just fluids coming back up
Quote by BlacksailsTippa

Were you drinking said mixture while typing this?

No its just early in the morning

Bugera 333xl
Peavey 5150 Cab
TC Electronics G-major
Kramer Voyager
Fender Classic 50 strat
I dont drink to that point anymore you can all have it if it's your biz.

I think it's shit.
yo.

I BELIEVE
I've never forced myself physically, in the sense of sticking fingers down your throat or what have you, but I have mentally. Go "wait for it to happen" but gross yourself out in the process to speed it up (just the act of being over the toilet bowl usually helps with this). Only done this while extremely hung over and my stomach wouldn't settle though.
Steam /PSN/Most Accounts - rjdusa
SCII: rjdusa :351
Tactical chundering is an art. It can prolong a night or it can out-right ruin it. Normally I don't drink to the point where I'm going to be sick though, or touch whiskey, which is an auto-chunk for me.
I dno man, puking is the worst thing ever. Even if I wanna puke, my body doesn't let me.
When I do drink enough to puke though, or even just get sick and it happens, it gets messy. That stuffs coming out my nose and everything. Not a good time.
I see myself as an intelligent, sensitive human, with the soul of a clown which forces me to blow it at the most important moments.
-Jim Morrison
I once had 29 shots of rum in about an hour and a half. I felt so sick and my liver started pulsing so I went to the bathroom, induced vomiting, but oh boy, it didn't end there. I was friends with the toilet for 4 hours puking my liver out. IT. IS. NOT. FUN.
When I get really sick, I can usually "think" myself to the point of throwing up.

Like, I guess I somehow trick my body into thinking i NEED to puke, so then I do and I feel better. I lean over the toilet and basically psych myself out to the point of puking. Always works.
I don't use it so much and more but the tactical vomit can be an essential part of getting smashed quickly.

I haven't been sick out of illness for like 12 years though.
Force myself to puke. I hate feeling like I'm going to thow up.
-------------------------------------------
Gear:

Guitar(s): .Shecter Tempest EXTREMEEEEEE
--------------Maton CW-80

Amplification: Randall RG75 G3
If I'm feeling nausea from drinking, puking makes me feel better straight away and I don't really mind doing it, but I'd still rather not do it. I haven't puked from drinking in a long time. I'd prefer a big old shit any day.
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
Last edited by splamron at May 3, 2011,
Quote by Weaponxclaws
I once had 29 shots of rum in about an hour and a half. I felt so sick and my liver started pulsing so I went to the bathroom, induced vomiting, but oh boy, it didn't end there. I was friends with the toilet for 4 hours puking my liver out. IT. IS. NOT. FUN.

+ 45 XP

Bugera 333xl
Peavey 5150 Cab
TC Electronics G-major
Kramer Voyager
Fender Classic 50 strat
Quote by hriday_hazarika
Why would you force yourself?

Are you a bulimic?

Not throwing up food so not bulimic. More of either "be sick now instead of later when it could potentially be disastrous" or "I feel like shit and getting some of this out of my system will make it feel better so it doesn't ruin my night".
Steam /PSN/Most Accounts - rjdusa
SCII: rjdusa :351
Quote by teachmeviolence
EDIT: It seems like a lot of people hate throwing up. Why is that exactly? I mean it feels weird coming out but it's not like it hurts or anything. I just see it as another bodily function like pissing or shitting.
Normally I would agree but...

For my 21st birthday this year, I went on an (unplanned) 3 day bender. No idea how that happened, but still....

Anyway, it started on the Wednesday and come Saturday, the day after my birthday, my stomach (probably liver to be fair) was sort of throbbing / aching. I was staggering around clutching my stomach in pain.

So I stuck my fingers down my throat. Normally, I am sick and that's the end of the story - no real pain but a feeling of relief. This time, I felt a blinding pain whilst I was being sick, and the pain was so intense I passed out on my bathroom floor.

Good times man.
Quote by hriday_hazarika
Why would you force yourself?

Are you a bulimic?

Because generally the easiest way to get rid of nausea is to puke (this applies to a lot more than just drinking). I don't think wanting to instantly feel better makes someone a bulimic.
Quote by Highway60Bob
i've always been looking for a good excuse to **** my mom.
I'd throw up if that would make me feel better. But if throwing up doesn't make me feel substantially better than not throwing up, I won't throw up.

If I'm going to throw up, I'll throw up in a washroom where there's nobody around to see me throw up.

God damn. That's like the most number of times I've seen 'throw up' in one of my posts.
Better out than in.
Quote by Kozlic
Music doesnt need to be quality to be good.

Press eject, give me the tape, if you know what's good for you
When I start feeling that way, I try to wait it out and eat some saltine crackers or some bread to try to soak some of it up and then put something substantial in my stomach. I never feel like I should, but once I do I always feel much better. Unless I'm TOTALLY trashed. Then I can't even keep water down. I hate it when I get to that point.
I'm not stupid enough to be in that situation, but when I'm sick I usually wait to vomit and let it happen.
Quote by FretboardToAsh
Water. Before you go to sleep, never had problems ever since.

This seems to cure the morning headaches for me, but I've never known it to prevent nausea. But getting hydrated before you go back to sleep is pretty important.
It's easy to say drink water but when your in a state to get a bad hangover your suprised you even made it to your bed let alone remember to get a drink.
If I'm pretty hammered I'll force puke before sleeping because I'm lazy and hate hangovers
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Page 1 of 2