when you need to fart, but your sphincter prevents you from relieving any pressure?
and you have to struggle and fight with it to get any relief?
The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.
- Carl Sagan
well i'd have to put them in first. explain, how do you do that?
The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.
- Carl Sagan
Let it all out, chicks will love you for your zanyness and confidence.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
- Carl Sagan
That doesn't happen to me, to relieve fart pressure all you have to do is get on all fours and and lower your chest. Works wonders
Catch the Dragon
Quote by hriday_hazarika
This thread is as terrible as music, which sucks balls.
jokes?
- Carl Sagan
I hate when you gotta fart while taking a piss in a public bathroom, you somehow gotta stop the flow and hold it in. Either that or you just let rip and suffocate everyone. >_>
not funny

this problem plagues men with modernized diets
- Carl Sagan