yeah so guitars suck. A harmonica is much better.
My Gear

Epiphone Les Paul Special 2
Esp-Ltd Kh-202
Custom '86 Fender Stratocaster
Ibanez JS-100
Peavy Bandit 65
Line 6 Spider iii 30
Zoom G2
Hate to be that guy, but what you really need is a new amp.
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Quote by Fisheth24
Hate to be that guy, but what you really need is a new amp.

ah but you see the Peavy is adequate for my needs. But my Line 6 does suck yes. I don't use it much. I havn't got around to seeling it yet.
My Gear

Epiphone Les Paul Special 2
Esp-Ltd Kh-202
Custom '86 Fender Stratocaster
Ibanez JS-100
Peavy Bandit 65
Line 6 Spider iii 30
Zoom G2
Quote by Outlaw Torn
ah but you see the Peavy is adequate for my needs. But my Line 6 does suck yes. I don't use it much. I havn't got around to seeling it yet.

Sell it or use it as a door stop either one works
Quote by theogonia777
Lefthandedkid is super awesome, ja?

Quote by rgrockr
I guess fire extinguishers have to be filled with something other than fire retardant now, because apparently that's offensive.

Watch my stream?
Quote by maurier
The thing is that I have been playing on this guitar pretty much since I started. And if I try and grab my old classic guitar it murders my finger tips to the point I have to let go for a few seconds =)
For some reason this guitar it's not doing anything to my finger tips. I can play it for hours and press all kinds of chords and nothing , absolutely zero pain on my finger tips.
The guitar is stock nothing was changed on it. The string are the correct strings for B tuning. The only think I can think of is since it is in B tuning and the chords are much looser then standard tuning they take little pressure to press on them and they are not working my fingers.
I have zero calluses on my left hand they are soft like butter the finger tips =/

I think your thread is here: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1438425
REGGIE
Lol sorry guys. I am on an apple cinema display and the resolution is so high I didn't see the thread properly =)