Do you think in the future there will be large unemployment and general lack of talented people in developed countries because of people spending so much time on the internet/video games?
I'm not sure about you but I still go to school/work and I don't stay at home browing the internet.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
*reads thread title*
...everything is chrome.

*reads OP*
no
████████████
████████████
████████████

RNLAF

I Like Planes
No, we will be too busy in hiding from the third robot vs. alien war.
I think every generation has gotten less and less active. So, when my grandchildren come around, I'm sure there will be a machine for everything and people won't know how to do things for themselves.
Quote by Basti95
In the future you'll be dead.

In the present and the past too.
Quote by sashki
In the future, there will be more demand for technical and computer related jobs. Internet dwellers and gamers will find jobs there.

I guess that's the best answer I can think of.
Quote by PsiGuy60
Banned because f*ck you Hebriqui.
I'd been going for a month or so.

Quote by Peres.T.Peanut
oh **** you
In the future humans will have to go into space because the earth will no longer be habitable. We will all be fat, and well be sitting around in these chairs that take us wherever we want to go on the ship, and it will be up to one lone robot to clean up our mess so we can come home.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by sashki
In the future, there will be more demand for technical and computer related jobs. Internet dwellers and gamers will find jobs there.

Intending to go to a computer engineering course.

there's already a lack of employment here.

**** all jobs and loads of unemployed people.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
In the future humans will have to go into space because the earth will no longer be habitable. We will all be fat, and well be sitting around in these chairs that take us wherever we want to go on the ship, and it will be up to one lone robot to clean up our mess so we can come home.

Dang. Beat to it.

The answer to the op is NO.

hfy actually
Quote by yoman297
Dang. Beat to it.

Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
In the future...

...there is only war.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I've had video games and the internet all of my life, much like the majority of the pit. most of us still go to school and work, sooo....no.
TS stays home from school playing videogames and wonders if he's normal.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
TS stays home from school playing videogames and wonders if he's normal.

I stayed home from a final review(I've got a 90 in the class anyway) to watch the Champion's League Semi, does that make me any better?
Quote by wizards?
I stayed home from a final review(I've got a 90 in the class anyway) to watch the Champion's League Semi, does that make me any better?

If you support Barcelona you're perfectly fine.
Quote by wizards?
Gots my Xavi jersey on

They are looking quite energetic now. Villa looks sharp tonight. Messi is gonna score soon.
Oh, I just hopeee soooo *evil laugh*
Just kiddin' I think not, hope that creative people won't blow their tallent with video games :3
You got a lotta nerve, to say you are my friend.
When I was down, you just stood there grinning...
No.
People will grow up and take on their responsibilities unless they want a ****ed up world.
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Giant spider crabs will roam about!!!!!!!! Also, maybe after the universe is over a second big bang will happen and all sequences of life happen the exact same way over again.
I am not sure TS, but all I can say is that the future is made of virtual insanity.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant