which one should i go with!
ok so i have some spare money to blow and I have 3 choices. Now i already have a 2 humbucker epiphone so i wanted to get a tele or a strat.
The tele I am looking at is the 52' hot rod reissue http://www.fender.com/products/sear...rtno=0100232850 its an ash body with a maple neck a seymour duncan mini humbucker (awesome) and i played this at guitar center through a vox ac 30 and it was pretty much the most amazing thing ever but i would be blowing most of my money on it for classic rock (the stones come to mind keef has been using this model with a mini humbucker foreve except its a real 52 not a reissue) and some black keys dirty blues and cleaner blues but seems like an all around solid guitar

the next option would be a strat not sure wich one though but i would like one because of its distinct strat tone for blues and pretty much era and kind of music

then the third is one i tripped over and is REALLY COOL and its the cheapest so thats a plus its an italia mondial classic and i would probably get it in white or black http://www.italiaguitars.com/new/guitar/mon_01.html it has a piezo pickup in the bridge 2 output jacks 2 humbuckers and the body is made of........fiberglass its too awesome and goes for $800 usd and the fact that you can mix the piezo and humbuckers is a really cool feature and its probably not hard to get unique tones would be great for the blues pretty much perfect for everything from delta to chicago blues to 21st century blues of the black keys and the white stripes

it doesnt matter what guitar i get because i would love any of them its just making a decision of wich one to go with
MY GEAR:
Epiphone Sheraton 2
Takamine Jasmine J33?
60's J bass copy (trying to sell or trade)
fender mustang 1
Victoria Regal II
big muff
seed of life overdrive

"We make music for hipster strippers" Dan Auerbach
That third one is so awesome it's insane. I would go with that one, then again I just don't like Fender guitars. It's your choice but if it was me I would go with the third one.
Any ideas on which kind of strat you'd like? If the choice is between the Italia and the '52 Tele it seems the choice is between a life-time instrument and something fun and different. For my part I have had better experiences with the quality of Fender's stuff than I had with the one Italia guitar I've played for an extended amount of time. Although; I realize Italia guitars may not all feel like they were made as a toy for a child.

The specs on the Italia do not impress me and it seems that, with the die-cast tuners and whatnot, that you will spend a lot of time tuning your guitar. So if it were up to me to decide between the two aforementioned guitars; I'd go with the Tele. First of all make sure you try the Italia before you buy it or, if that is not possible, be really careful about settling with what you get. And look for good used specimens of the guitars you've been looking at to save some money.
Quote by Amroth
Any ideas on which kind of strat you'd like? If the choice is between the Italia and the '52 Tele it seems the choice is between a life-time instrument and something fun and different. For my part I have had better experiences with the quality of Fender's stuff than I had with the one Italia guitar I've played for an extended amount of time. Although; I realize Italia guitars may not all feel like they were made as a toy for a child.

The specs on the Italia do not impress me and it seems that, with the die-cast tuners and whatnot, that you will spend a lot of time tuning your guitar. So if it were up to me to decide between the two aforementioned guitars; I'd go with the Tele. First of all make sure you try the Italia before you buy it or, if that is not possible, be really careful about settling with what you get. And look for good used specimens of the guitars you've been looking at to save some money.

if i find one on ebay for like 200 ill buy the italia im just worried the fiberglass will get destroyed when it gets shipped
MY GEAR:
Epiphone Sheraton 2
Takamine Jasmine J33?
60's J bass copy (trying to sell or trade)
fender mustang 1
Victoria Regal II
big muff
seed of life overdrive

"We make music for hipster strippers" Dan Auerbach