Page 1 of 2
If you've got a phone, take it, send it to your email, and upload it to photobucket.com to post here.

Go!
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

^^^^ It's... beautiful O.O
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
amazing what cathodes and backlit keyboards can do

Epiphone Hummingbird
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss EQ

I'll post mine from last year, I'm living in the same place so it essentially looks the same, except I've a whiteboard over it now.

"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by Silver-spear94

Nice case, what do you have in it?
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
****ing coincidence!
I was thinking about making the EXACT same thread yesterday!

Anyways, I can't be bothered to take a picture and upload it sorry.

This from a while ago and I've got a nicer. bigger laptop now and don't typically have my mic setup next to my face, but you get the idea.

^Multiple monitors= multitasking heaven
Quote by stonyman65
Nice case, what do you have in it?

Haf 922
MSI 870-C45
AMD Phenom II X4 925 2.8GHz + Freezer Pro 7 Rev. 2
4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600
Sapphire Radeon 5770 1GB GDDR5
CM GX650 PSU
WD Caviar blues
2 x 4" Blue CCFL
2 x 120mm Blue AKASA fans
1 x 120mm Green CIT fan
1 x Red CM Stock 200mm fan

whole thing runs at round 30C load, 20C idle.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss EQ

Quote by smokeysteve22
Hmm. I dont see much point in a 3 way but i have a dual monitors, is great for when working on beats.

Two 22" 1080p's for Photoshop and other copy/design programs, the 15" on the left is for terminal emulation and programming C/C++.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss EQ

Silver Spear won. Close thread.

My GPU is still better though.
Last edited by Horlicks at May 3, 2011,
Altogether, very meh.

Nothing special. Not pictured is my guitar and amp to the left, and the cage contains my lizard, "Bowser."

And yes that's a DS running an IRC client. >_>

Edit: Silverspear, your desktop is magnificent win.
Last edited by SlayingDragons at May 3, 2011,
Quote by Horlicks
Silver Spear won. Close thread.

My GPU is still better though.

I bet i can out-AMD OverDrive you though :P 5770 is a hella versatile chip, especially with my custom cooler on it.

also, this is what it looked like before, but one of my desks got broked so i moved the other monitor of my macbook

Epiphone Hummingbird
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss EQ

Hm... I got a GTX 460 overclocked to 850mhz running at 30c idle. On standard air cooler.
Quote by Horlicks
Hm... I got a GTX 460 overclocked to 850mhz running at 30c idle. On standard air cooler.

460s are pretty win. My next card will be a Nvidia

SLI'd GTX 560 Ti's with an i7 2600k and 8GB Dominator Scan 3XS when i finally get a job.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss EQ

Quote by Silver-spear94
Two 22" 1080p's for Photoshop and other copy/design programs, the 15" on the left is for terminal emulation and programming C/C++.

Thats sweet!
Also I've got a dual screen set up on the way, 22'' 1080p monitor and a 40'' tv that should be delivered in a couple of days. I'm gonna be using the monitor for internet, mouse kb games and other pc stuff, and the tv for controller games and movies/tv. I'll bring teh pics when it's set up.
Quote by Silver-spear94
460s are pretty win. My next card will be a Nvidia

SLI'd GTX 560 Ti's with an i7 2600k and 8GB Dominator Scan 3XS when i finally get a job.

Personally I'd go with one 570 and add another when games get really demanding. A 570 will run every game out there now at max settings at 1080p, with the exception of stuttering in Metro 2033. Also, the 570 is more powerful than the 480 and cheaper. Runs cooler and quieter too.

I love the 2600k though. 5GHZ on air ftw.
Last edited by Horlicks at May 3, 2011,
for any enthusiasts, an internal snap:

before i replaced my old ASUS mobo and my stock sapphire cooler. thats my old 1300 corsair sticks and old PSU in there too xD

basically my PC before i pimped it.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss EQ

Last edited by Silver-spear94 at May 3, 2011,
Quote by Horlicks
Also I've got a dual screen set up on the way, 22'' 1080p monitor and a 40'' tv that should be delivered in a couple of days. I'm gonna be using the monitor for internet, mouse kb games and other pc stuff, and the tv for controller games and movies/tv. I'll bring teh pics when it's set up.

Personally I'd go with one 570 and add another when games get really demanding. A 570 will run every game out there now at max settings at 1080p, with the exception of stuttering in Metro 2033. Also, the 570 is more powerful than the 480 and cheaper. Runs cooler and quieter too.

I love the 2600k though. 5GHZ on air ftw.

yar, it's just one of the options (the SLI) in the customization. With the GTK SLI i think i get 560s or 460s im not sure and too lazy to go look xD

It's i5 2500k at 4.7GHz with a Corsair H70 by default, i'll probably stick with the H70 and get the i7 2600k at 4.8GHz since it's only like an extra £60 over the stock £1300. considered a Venom cooler but the H70 is just such a cool little gizmo.

edit: yeah it;s dual 560s and an 95 by default, can cut down on cost a bit with a single card, since the 560s in SLI cost almost £400 (with VAT added) on their own (EVGA).

http://3xs.scan.co.uk/ShowSystem.asp?SystemID=1243

Epiphone Hummingbird
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss EQ

Last edited by Silver-spear94 at May 3, 2011,

Just a netbook on a little lap-desk thingy. I'm pretty sure that the mousepad came from my mom's work.

DoomdEdit: Oops. I forgot to take the bowl out of the picture.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Quote by doomded

Just a netbook on a little lap-desk thingy. I'm pretty sure that the mousepad came from my mom's work.

DoomdEdit: Oops. I forgot to take the bowl out of the picture.

No you didn't you wanted to look cool didn't you?
Quote by Silver-spear94
yar, it's just one of the options (the SLI) in the customization. With the GTK SLI i think i get 560s or 460s im not sure and too lazy to go look xD

It's i5 2500k at 4.7GHz with a Corsair H70 by default, i'll probably stick with the H70 and get the i7 2600k at 4.8GHz since it's only like an extra £60 over the stock £1300. considered a Venom cooler but the H70 is just such a cool little gizmo.

edit: yeah it;s dual 560s and an 95 by default, can cut down on cost a bit with a single card, since the 560s in SLI cost almost £400 on their own (EVGA).

Can't you just purchase the new parts and put in your old case? It'll be a lot cheaper.
Quote by Horlicks
Can't you just purchase the new parts and put in your old case? It'll be a lot cheaper.

funnily enough though, with postage, time and effort added to the cost of the parts, they only make about £40 out of me

the sum of the parts is nigh on £1200 since i get all my gear from SCAN anyway, because of their awesome warranties and ScanSure. Having someone else do it for me and overclock it professionally without voiding the warranty is reason enough for me to just let them do it xD

Epiphone Hummingbird
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss EQ

Yes, that is a picture of a picture of a picture of my desk.
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Last edited by cam_sampbell at May 3, 2011,
Quote by Silver-spear94
funnily enough though, with postage, time and effort added to the cost of the parts, they only make about £40 out of me

the sum of the parts is nigh on £1200 since i get all my gear from SCAN anyway, because of their awesome warranties and ScanSure. Having someone else do it for me and overclock it professionally without voiding the warranty is reason enough for me to just let them do it xD

Hm... I could get a 2600k, a p67 motherboard, 12gb of ram and a 570 for less than £1000. Overclocking is piss easy. This is my first pc and overclocking was the first thing I did on it.
Quote by Horlicks
Hm... I could get a 2600k, a p67 motherboard, 12gb of ram and a 570 for less than £1000. Overclocking is piss easy. This is my first pc and overclocking was the first thing I did on it.

yeah i know overclocking is easy, but like everything good you can do to a PC it voids manufacturer warranty, and the 3XS guys overclock it professionally then give you an extended warranty on it

so intead of voiding the warranty on the components you gain a better RTB Warranty on the rig. Also, since i volunteer in a small shop, i build PCs nearly every day, it's become my least favorite pastime xD

Epiphone Hummingbird
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss EQ

Yeah...

Also, Lego Green Goblin seriously was sitting right there when I opened this thread.

R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by Silver-spear94
I bet i can out-AMD OverDrive you though :P

and I can tell you what a vagina feels like.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Page 1 of 2