Like a higher end make like Fender, PRS, Gibson, Charvel?

My old guitar teacher bought a Fender Mexican Strat with a Bare Knuckle in the bridge with a hard case for £100 when my mate was closing his guitar store down.
Mark Tremonti: I have my own mixer on stage so I can alter my volmes while on stage

Myles Kennedy: And why's that Mark?

Mark Tremonti:....I have trust issues with the sound guy

Selling a Marshall DSL401!
i saw a fender for 150$ but then i noticed it was "fende" (without the r)
and then i was one for 250$ (but it was on wierd letter and i didn't knew if it was an "n" it has a thing saying fender original but then i read it well and it of the strings not of the guitar)
Living is a bless, most of the people just exist

i'm out of my mind, insane, and what i say is sht or doesn't make sense, still your reading this.
my friend just got a 1958 Gibson J-45 for $100. Guy that had it didn't care about the selling price...
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
Ohh, my friend also just recently bought a 30 year old Ovation for like £250, plays like a dream. Came with a hard case and all.
Mark Tremonti: I have my own mixer on stage so I can alter my volmes while on stage

definitely the jackson rr5fr that was musiciansfriend.com deal of the day...original price (not msrp) was $1099....they blew them out for $399 sunday...i absolutely jumped on that...and i'd have to say my own personal find of my esp eclipse for $800 on craigslist
ESP Eclipse with blackouts (Snow White)
Taylor 814ce (tabacco sunburst)
Dean Dime o Flage
Spider valve mkii
Fender Super Reverb
Peavey Vypyr 15
Thread is worthless without pics..

Charvel Model 3a with OFR... Cost me £220. Sold it to a SHOP, that is right a SHOP for just under £500

LTD MH401.

Cost me £175 with a case, sold it for £400.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
not a guitar, but... I picked up my Traynor YGM-4 (1973) amp for $50 and sold it for $750. the guy thought it was busted cause the reverb didn't work smoothly anymore
My WRMG with a black forest finish (1,050 $ on musician's friend) for $350
feelsgoodman.jpg
Quote by punk_rules_1997

Hi, I am looking for an amp setting close to the sound of bands like Black Veil Brides.

Quote by Eppicurt

Set everything to 12 o'clock.

Go from there.

lol

Jackson WRMG
Peavey Valveking 112
Pod HD300

Will buy guitars & guitar parts
PM me for info
Bought a Washburn X-7 for $99 new on musicians friend. They sent me two by mistake so I sent one back (got my money back) and then I ended up throwing the other one out because it was unplayable.
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
I bought a Fender guitar case at a estate sale for $10 that a had a Fender Tele still inside of it.
Damn it! Disable can't use disable to disable Disable's disable because disable's disable has already been disabled by Disable's disable!
Quote by stonyman65
I ended up throwing the other one out because it was unplayable.

Not cool, man... not cool.
Quote by Tom 1.0
Thread is worthless without pics..

Charvel Model 3a with OFR... Cost me £220. Sold it to a SHOP, that is right a SHOP for just under £500

you sold that charvel to a shop?! you could've pm-ed me i loved that thing since i saw your NGD =(
you knew how much it cost me though dude, cant make a profit otherwise

Might get it back soon anyway tehehehehe

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
A Peavey Rotor EX for 80 dollars [this was in 2009 on my holiday to the US]
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Got a nearly new $300 Greg Bennett acoustic for $50 plus a hardcase.
MIM Tele
Fender Blues Jr NOS
Schecter Omen 6
Squier Strat
Greg Bennett Acoustic
other crap...
If seeing is believing...

...Then believe that we have lost our eyes!!
I bought my Ibanez RG320QS for $25 at a thrift store. I was like

It was in terrible condition, but this is her now after about $30 of work put in. I had the ESP pickups laying around, fortunately.

Still, for $55... you just can't argue with that.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Last edited by Offworld92 at May 4, 2011,
Quote by twinturboaudi
definitely the jackson rr5fr that was musiciansfriend.com deal of the day...original price (not msrp) was $1099....they blew them out for $399 sunday...i absolutely jumped on that...and i'd have to say my own personal find of my esp eclipse for $800 on craigslist

I also bought an ESP Eclipse for ridiculously cheap, but on Ebay for $677!
Axes:
2010 Carvin ST300C
1994 Jackson Soloist XL Professional
2008 "Jacksbanez"
2007 Gibson Flying V
2003 Epiphone Les Paul Plus

Amps:
Peavey 6505+ Combo
Peavey Classic 30
Peavey Vypyr 15
i saw a 52 gibson archtop with 60's fender twin on cl for $100 a while ago. the guy claimed that he found it his grandfather's attic after he passed and just wanted to get rid of em. it was taken down extremely quickly. wonder why
Quote by valterra
You traded him a sword for the guitar? You do realize that a smart person would just agree to the trade, take the sword, slay you with it, keep all of the loot and call it a day, right?

....What are they teaching you kids in school these days?!
Got an old 60s Teisco for $60 on Craigslist, including the hard case.

Dug my Silvertone out of the trash at my apartment. 80 bucks to get it fixed up.
I also saw a JVM 100Watt combo go for £500 2nd hand.

Quote by dark Mass
I bought a Fender guitar case at a estate sale for $10 that a had a Fender Tele still inside of it.

You win.....

I paid $800 for my Xplorer pro, she was mint condition too
Starting Weight: 310, 38.8% Body fat (11/2008, pic in profile)
Latest Weigh in 230.2 14.3% Body fat (4/13/2013)

Pro life, pro gun, health nut, Christian and conservative. I make no apologies if what I say pisses anybody off.