after countles hours trying to get my new M-Audio Fast Track Pro to get rid of the distortion, i found out that it is my Acoustic guitar that is distorted...

How would i fix this? is it a loose wire i need to fix?
i poened up the 1/4 output, and it looks fine, i will open up the actual pickup soon...

the guitar is a S101
the pickup is OPUS IV
Here is a link to my guitar...

could someone PLEASE tell me what i need to fix?

I AM NOT:
BUYING A NEW GUITAR
BUYING A NEW PICKUP

Thank You!
Are you sure you aren't letting your signal clip on the Fasttrack? There is something very wrong with your guitar if it is the sole problem, I would just send it back rather than try to fix it yourself..
but on the amp it still sounds distorted, im sure its the guitar not the amp... should i buy a new pickup?
and i cant send it back, i bought it off of ebay... and it sounds great when its not plugged in, but i need to use it plugged in, is there a wire i need to resolder???
Ah Ebay of course..
You have a very strange problem my friend, I am sorry to say it's beyond my knowledge. I wouldn't jump into buying a new pup just yet though, if you can, take it down to a guitar shop and see if you can get a tech to look at it first, it may be a minor fix such as soldering a wire or something, you may end up needing a new pup, either way they'll have a more educated answer getting to see it first hand.