HI Everyone,

As some of you know, I've been working with some Academy Award winning guys over the last 8 months on an app for the iPad called, "On the Music Path." The app offers interactive, one-on-one lessons from some really great musicians, including Jackson Browne, Richard Thompson, Scott Tennant,
Lee Ritenour, Marcia Ball, Ravi Shankar, and many others.

I've got two lesson series of my own in the app on Fingerstyle Blues, one for beginners and one for intermediate-level students. I have 4 separate lessons done already with many more to come.

So any of you with an iPad, head on over to the App Store. You can download the app and check out the first few chapters of any lesson for free.

I rarely am a self promoter, but this is by far the best teaching tool I have ever seen in my 30+ years of teaching!
It truly is a game changer, and that is why so many of us have signed on.
It has been in the making for over a year, and I have been with them since near the beginning.

You can find out more about the app and my lessons by going to: http://onthepath.com/KennySultan
or go to the app store and look for "On the Music Path".
Hope you enjoy. And please let me know what you think.

Best,

Kenny
Cool ad bro.

*reported*
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.