Born in 1975 but 18 years old? what is this I don't even ...
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Took her up on it earlier today. 2/5, way too loose.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████

she's clearly nuts.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

I can't get on Facebook atm, it keeps saying "your online behaviour has been awkward lately, so we want you to fill in this credit card data for us. We won't use it, but only to confirlm you're an actual person"

then I get on my bro's pc and I'm on Facebook
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"
Her myspace is even funnier!

OKAY SO LEMME BREAK iT DOWN FOR YUH ANDD iT GOESZ LiKE THiSZ. MEHH NAMES tAShAE OR LiLO iM 18 YEARS OF AGE YUNNG-GET OVER iT! BUHH AGE AiNT NUTHiN BUH A NUMBER BABYY =] i STAY iN ORLANDO[407]<== WACK! ORiGiNALLY BORN iN NEW YORK!DHEE SHiT!* -& i DEFFiNATLEY PLAN ON GOiNG BACK! && tO gET SOMETHiiN STRAiiGHT iM 5'10 fT ii DUN tALK tO SHORT NiiGGuHS! LiSTENiN ANDD JAMMiN TO Mii TUNES iSZ WHAT i DO BESTTT!♥♥♥ *BASKETbALL iS Mii SPORT. WEN YUHR ROLLiN WiT MEH, iLL DEFF HAVE YOU CRACKiN UP TO WHERE YUH CANT MOVE YUHR JAW. i LOVE TO LAUGH AND iM USUALLY SMiLiN =] i GOTSZ AN ATTiTUDE ON MEH BUHH i DO HAVE A NiCE SiDE. i WONT STOOP TO YUHR LEVEL SO TRY GETTiN ON MiNESZ. i FEAR NO ONE EXCEPT GOD. i LOVE TO LOOK GOOD ANDD i LOVE Mii HATERSZ; SO BiG UPSZ!♥ =] i LOVE Mii MAiN LADiEZ[MHE WiFE KATHy, AJ, kEARA, NANii, GiNA] i DEF DUN HESiTATE TO SPEAK Mii MiND &+ MAYBE i DO iT TOO MUCH. iM NOT AFRAiD TO HURT YUHR FEELiNGS BECAUSE WHATEVER i SAY, YUH OBViOSLY NEEDED TO HEAR iT. GO AHEAD ANDD CALL MEH THE "B" WORD =] iM ORiGiNAL TO THE FULLEST ANDD CONFiDENCE iS DEFF SUMTHiN YUH CANT TAKE AWAY FROM ME. i DUN RUN Mii MOUTH, i SPiT THE TRUTH. TRUTH HURTSZ, SO iF THATS NOT WHAT YUH WANA HEAR.. THEN i GUESS YUH BETTER SUCK iT UP CUS iMMA TELL YUH ANYWAY =] i AM ACTUALLY REALL EASY TO GET ALONG WiT BUHH i DUN LiKE THE LiL PHONY GAMES PEOPLE BE PLAYiN. ESPECiALLY GiRLSZ. DRAMA iSNT Mii THiNG; BRiNG iT Mii WAY & YOU'LL LOSE =] i UNDERSTAND GiRLSZ WiLL BE GiRLSZ BUHH JUS REMEBER tASHAE WiLL BE LiLO & WEN YUH HEAR THAT NAME YUH SHULD ALREADY KNO WHATSZ POPPiN; SO iF YUH DUN WANA HEAR Mii MOUTH THEN KEEP Mii NAME OUT YUHRS! WE CAN BE THE BEST* OF FRiENDSZ OR THE WORST OF ENEMiESZ, YOU CHOSE. iM REAL OUTGOiNG.. AND DEFF DHEE WiLD/CRAZY ONE OUT OF THE BUNCH =] i TEND TO TRUST PEOPLE WAY TO EASiLY. i DEFF LEARNED FROM THAT. i BELiEVE EVERYTHiNG HAPPENSZ FOR A REASON. FATE♥ i STAY PRETTY FLY ANDD iM THiCK NOT FAT iDiOTSZ! iM USUALLY ALWAYS STRONG. i NEVA LET Mii WEAKNESSESZ SHOW. SO YEA iF YUH DiDNT KNO, I LiKE TO BE THE BOSS. iM A LEADER.. & NO i WONT STEP DOWN FROM THAT. i WONT FOLLOW YOU; BUHH iF i LiKE YUHR iDEASZ i WiLL AGREE. iM AN iNDiViDUAL, ANDD i THiNK FOR MiiSELF. i REALLY HATE BEiNG TOLD WHAT TO DO. i LiVE Mii LiFE. & LiVE iT Mii WAY. K? THANKSZ! iM REALLY GOOD AT DEFENDiNG MiiSELF,_&OTHERSZ! i WiLL STiCK UP FOR MEH FAMiLY, FRiENDSZ, AND WHAT i BELiEVE iN. SO iM PRETTY GOOD AT PLEADiNG Mii CASE AND MAKiNG Mii POiNT. i COULD BE COMPLETLEY WRONG, BUHH i CAN ALWAYSZ MAKE iT SOUND LiKE iM RiGHT. i DUN LET ANYONE STEP TO ME. iTSZ JUS NOT AN OPTiON =] SO iF YUHR THiNKiNG BOUT "TRYiNG" TO WALK OVER MEH OR TAKE ADVANTAGE OF MEH..HA, THiNK AGAiN!=] i FiND iT QUiTE AMUSiNG WEN PEOPLE CAN ACT SO HARD OVER DHEE iNTERNET OR TEXT MESSAGiNG; BUHH CANT SAY A SiNGLE WORD TO YUHR FACE. iM 100% REAL! REGARDLESS OF WHAT YUH SAY OR THiNK. i KNO WHO i AM. iM EXTREMELY OPiNiONATED. YOU'LL LEARN THAT FAST ;] JESUS iS Mii HOMEBOY! HE'S DEF iN Mii LiFE: &i KNO THAT NOTHiNG WULD BE POSSiBLE WiTOUT HiM. iM TAKEN BECAUSE HE LOVES MEH AND i LOVE HiM! Mii CELL NEVER LEAVES MEH SiDE!=] WANT THE NUMBER? ASK MEH HUBBY. iM A VERY iMPATiENT PERSON AND iM SUPERRRR PiCKY! PEOPLE REALLY PiSS MEH OFF WEN THEY STEAL MEH iDEASZ. iM ALWAYS TEXTiNG;_iTSZ MEH ADDiCTiON=] iM PRETTY MOODY, BUHH YOU'LL HAVE TO DEAL. i THiNK TALK iS CHEAP. &iF TALKiN BOUT MEH iS YUH HOBBiE THEN AY YUR JUS MAKiN MEH FAMOUS! ONCE YUH MEET MEH, iTS A 50/50 KiNDA THiNG. YUH EiTHER LOVE OR HATE MEH, iTS JUST THAT SiMPLE. BUHH ONCE YUH GET TO KNO MEH, i GUARENTEE YUH WONT BE DiSSAPOiNTED! &+THATS FO'SHO!=] SO iF YUH LiKE WHAT YUH HEAR, ADD THE [FACEBOOK] xlilodhabeztx@aim.com DUN LiKE WHAT YUH HEAR? BYE HATER!♥
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by TimTheWizard
I can't get on Facebook atm, it keeps saying "your online behaviour has been awkward lately, so we want you to fill in this credit card data for us. We won't use it, but only to confirlm you're an actual person"

then I get on my bro's pc and I'm on Facebook

virus.
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

I'll remain a hater, thankyou very much for your time.

or..

iLL REMAiN A HATER &+THANKYOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR TiME<3
Say goodnight to the world...
"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted. "

TURBO BASS get.
Last.fm My Original Musics
I honestly had problems reading any of that.

Also, Get Microsoft Security Essentials/Avast! 6.0/AVG Free and Malwarebytes' AM and run 'em Tim.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

Quote by fearofthemark
virus.

I scanned and found no viruses, gonna let it scan for any spyware or anything similar tho
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"
Quote by Kensai
Took her up on it earlier today. 2/5, way too loose.

You might want to see your doctor, or alternatively, burn yourself and post-humously salt the earth where you were burned
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by genghisgandhi
Link? I can't find it.

http://www.myspace.com/itslilobaby

It's on her facebook.

Quote by TimTheWizard
I scanned and found no viruses, gonna let it scan for any spyware or anything similar tho

good luck! and facebook doesn't know your credit card number in the first place, so they can't really confirm it, can they? you can also put in fake credit card info.
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

Called Scareware brah, it's supposed to make you do this:

Quote by Facebook
We need your credit card details before you can log into your Facebook.

Quote by TimTheWizard
OH NOES MY FB :0:0 must enter!

*enters details*

Quote by Facebook
Okay you got your account, but we got your monies. MWAHAHAHA.

or something along those lines.

Malwarebytes' Anti Malware (My Favorite)
SuperAntiSpyware
SpywareDoctor

Epiphone Hummingbird
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss EQ

Last edited by Silver-spear94 at May 3, 2011,
Well I wasn't intending on having crabs for dinner, or a blueberry muffin for dessert, but what the hell!
Quote by fearofthemark
Her myspace is even funnier!

* wall of text *

That.... made my eyes hurt.
Quote by Demonikk
I don't do things small

Except children.
Quote by jwizzle5786
I'm pretty sure this is just a fake person. She's just a walking advertisement for Apple. Seems fishy.

Quote by Demonikk
I don't do things small

Except children.
Quote by Slicer666
That.... made my eyes hurt.

Not even the TARDIS could decipher that.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Quote by jwizzle5786
I'm pretty sure this is just a fake person. She's just a walking advertisement for Apple. Seems fishy.

(Invalid img)

Epiphone Hummingbird
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss EQ

Quote by jwizzle5786

Just like her vagina!

Oh Yeah!
Quote by Silver-spear94
(Invalid img)

I was making a really unfunny joke about her capitalization. Look at it.
Quote by rock.freak667
Not even the TARDIS could decipher that.

The TARDIS cannot decipher that cause there is no sensible text hidden in there
Quote by Demonikk
I don't do things small

Except children.
Quote by jwizzle5786
I was making a really unfunny joke about her capitalization. Look at it.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss EQ

I think her Facebook description is the result of an angry boyfriend. Her MySpace has nothing sexual what so ever.

Meh....
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all