Page 1 of 2
I just got a lovely message sent to me on my profile:
Hello Dear,
My name is miss favour ,i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know more about you ok,and i want you to contact me through my email address(***********@yahoo.com) so i can send you my picture for you to know whom i am.I am waiting for your mail to my email address
Remember that distance or colour does not matter but love matters a lot in life
please contact me here(********14@yahoo.com)so i can give you my pic ok favour.

Too add a topic to this thread, post some weird/funny messages/emails you have received.
Last edited by Duffman123 at May 3, 2011,
That bitch, she said I was the only one
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai

We've all been there
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
Quote by Kensai

You better stay away from my girl, dis hoe don't care about no colour or distance
I received the same thing, she'll ask you for money to come over to you.
What i also once received was one that wanted to give me 10.000$ dollar. She only neede my creditcard information
She has 2 different email addresses in the same message?
Did she decide she didn't like you half way through and divert?
Quote by ShadesOfNight
She has 2 different email addresses in the same message?
Did she decide she didn't like you half way through and divert?

You could probably put that down to my poor editing >_>
Man, I had a skype one of those, turned out, the shit was real. Some African girl vidcalled me, and I accepted, as I was bored.

Her: Where is your wife?
Me: ... I... don't have a wife?
Her: What happened to her?
Horseness is the whatness of allhorse.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
Email "her" this:

I received your note about relationship genre and I enjoy you form. You pretty face and much tested body. Hope note this can find you in good help. I too am would look for social touch with yours. I think we make fine balance couple. I am bodybuilder and can lift many pounds as man should and can would work long at work to make great money for to make our future long and full of commodities and closeness. I also like to have close touch with tested body like yours. Write to me back and send pictures if you have property of them. And Ben will not be with such long. He move soon out of basement.

From me,

Notosh.

*This is from a The Absolute Peach episode about how they got an email from a girl (wash name Alina) which was in pretty broken engish, so they gave her email address out and this guy wrote that ^.*

linky http://www.theabsolutepeach.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=418
Last edited by maggot9779 at May 3, 2011,
Quote by UraniYum
Man, I had a skype one of those, turned out, the shit was real. Some African girl vidcalled me, and I accepted, as I was bored.

Her: Where is your wife?
Me: ... I... don't have a wife?
Her: What happened to her?

LMAO. Thats hilarious
Quote by toine
I received the same thing, she'll ask you for money to come over to you.
What i also once received was one that wanted to give me 10.000$ dollar. She only neede my creditcard information

So, forward the one that wants to give you 10,000 to the girl who wants money and they can pay for her to fly to you.

Then.......love
Quote by CodChick

Seriously, I'm not a fan of iphones and guitars mixing.
fo' sho' bro' this shit iz Reaal!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Jackson Soloist Std. Professional '93
DiMarzio Evolution (bridge) SD Lil' Screamin Demon (neck)

-B.C. Rich Warlock Special Edition Metal Web

-Peavey Bandit 112
scored $4 in my spare time typing online! It came from - Local News Blog Keep this a secret!

No thanks, I'm not that desperate for four bucks...
I got one once saying I was inheriting this guys fortune because him and every single living family member he had died in a plane crash. Talk about unlucky...
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
I got one like that but on a website for school.

My name is miss grace,i saw your profile today at(www.wordchamp.com)and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i
want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address(********@yahoo.com)I believe we can move from here!I am waiting for your
mail to my email address above grace. (Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot inlife) (********@yahoo.com)
Quote by GezzyDiversion
Dude can you forward that to me please? Having a oversized man vegetable is not a gift

Sadly none work. My poor spine
I'm selling an ernie ball wah pedal. Buy my ernie ball wah pedal.
Wah pedal.

Quote by 23dannybhoy23
That's got to be my all time favourite online death threat

Quote by smokeysteve22

My chest hurts after that.
Quote by GezzyDiversion
Dude can you forward that to me please? Having a oversized man vegetable is not a gift

I dunno about that, this guy is pretty happy.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
That's not what your mother said.

That's right. You aint the only one working with cows.

DOUBLE MOM JOKE!

You have to court her, TS. Like so. Engage, converse, share, learn. Grow. Love. And eventually create a new email and troll the shit out of her.
Quote by DukeDeRox
Obviously you got this.
"Hello nice to meet u,i hope u are in good health,am ******** by name, I was impressed when I saw your profile and feels with the humility to have a good true love trelationship with you, I will like you to contact me back by email at ( ***********@rocketmail.com) so I can tell you more about myself and we can share our feelings and photo together,remember that love has no age,no colour barrier, religious,nationality or distance barrier.Awaiting for your lovely response. hele"

My secret admirer wishes me good health! AND she's impressed with me! This must be love, which, as you know, has no age, colour, religious, nationality, or distance barrier.

and rocketmail? love transcends the atmosphere, too!
poop
'
Dear Friend,

I assume that this message will reach you in good health. However, it's just my urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction. I assured you honesty and reliability to champion this business opportunity.

I'm Joel Zoma, from Burkina Faso West Africa, I’m the foreign operation manager of the African development bank. I have the opportunity of transferring the left over funds what of ($9, 6.Million Dollars) from the account of our bank's customer who died along with his entire family in a plane crash.

I am contacting you for this business while the money will be shared between us in the ratio of 50/50,on the acceptance of my proposal, Further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as i receive your response.
Please indicate your willingness by providing the below information for easy communication.

Full Name...
Contact address...
Tel...

Hoping to hear from you as soon as possible.
Regards
Joel.'
All you guys need is to reply back wishing that you meet up, and you'll be in like flynn.

Wait... that goes in the relationship thread...
Quote by smokeysteve22
'
Dear Friend,

I assume that this message will reach you in good health. However, it's just my urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction. I assured you honesty and reliability to champion this business opportunity.

I'm Joel Zoma, from Burkina Faso West Africa, I’m the foreign operation manager of the African development bank. I have the opportunity of transferring the left over funds what of ($9, 6.Million Dollars) from the account of our bank's customer who died along with his entire family in a plane crash.

I am contacting you for this business while the money will be shared between us in the ratio of 50/50,on the acceptance of my proposal, Further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as i receive your response.
Please indicate your willingness by providing the below information for easy communication.

Full Name...
Contact address...
Tel...

Hoping to hear from you as soon as possible.
Regards
Joel.'

Thats the one.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Curious...

...are you guys ***ing out the spammers email addy or does the forum automatically do it? cause, really, whats the point in protecting the identity of a spammer?
Quote by CodChick

Seriously, I'm not a fan of iphones and guitars mixing.
I always had stuff like that IM me over MSN. They said that no one was around and sent me a link to a website and said that she'd meet me there, and you had to put your credit card info in to know if I was of age.

I told her that my neighbor was humping my dog and I had to go.
BLANKBLANK
Quote by ecvMatt
Curious...

...are you guys ***ing out the spammers email addy or does the forum automatically do it? cause, really, whats the point in protecting the identity of a spammer?

EDIT:
Why is everybody posting stuff about scams? Those are old. I want new stuff. NEW STUFF.

I'm on the flash game website called Kongregate, made a funny comment that got onto the first page of a flash game due to high ratings, and few months later somebody messaged me saying he wanted to be friends of some sort because it's hard to talk to somebody on the site.

I never got one of these
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Nobody beats my Charity...
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Page 1 of 2