My bands has begun to work on some merch designs and i've come up with one that uses the Chicago Bulls logo, ive seen it done with other sports teams. But i feel like there would be problems with selling a shirt like this. Anything i should know?
slightly alter the logo. otherwise, it is illegal.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Quote by xsv434
My bands has begun to work on some merch designs and i've come up with one that uses the Chicago Bulls logo, ive seen it done with other sports teams. But i feel like there would be problems with selling a shirt like this. Anything i should know?

Licensing for the use of a Trade Mark.
Holy crap you'd get sued. Like, proper, adult-people, team-of-$600-per-hour-lawyers-coming-after-your-flesh sued.

The Chicago Bulls logo is a registered trademark - that is, a picture that represents a particular company, whose purpose is to associate any item, event, or person with that company. If you use it, or a variant on it, for purposes other than those which the company wants, they're entitled to pursue you for infringing on their trademark. In fact, they're in a way legally obliged to do so - if they don't defend it, then over time it can become debased and they won't be able to stop anyone using it. Therefore, if this comes to their attention, which could happen relatively easily, they *will* pursue you.

You can use any part of their logo which is "generic" - that is, you could have some sort of horned creature centrally, with the name of your band between the horns. But you *cannot* use that bull as part of your advertising, and I would strongly recommend against using any derivative of it (using the original image and then modifying it). It will not end well.
i know Oli Sykes's clothing company sells a shirt that is meant to look like a Chicago Bulls jersey. It has a slightly altered version of the logo on the front. As far as I know he hasn't been sued.
Quote by asator
YOU'RE A CUNT AND STUFF LESPAUL1216.

It's okay because whatever, forever