We are a Bristol based Alt Rock band called [MIMAS] ATTACK. Alt Rock inspired hefty tunes, let us know what you think!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Mimas-attack/171783702844855

T
Gibson SG (Heavily modded)
Fender USA Strat
Hohner 12 String-uber rare

Fender Silverface Twin

EHX Big Muff
Digitech badmonkey overdrive
Boss DS-1
Blackstar Distortion X
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez Delay
Digitech Whammy
Cool stuff guys. I really like that your songs aren't just cookie cutter alt rock. You seem to have a kind of Audioslave thing going on at points. Definitely solid stuff. I might suggest making the link in this thread an actual link... makes things easier haha.

My band Neverblu is in my sig if you want to take a listen
I really like it. I like the complexity of everything that's going on. It works out really well. It reminds me of Incubus, honestly.

You can check out my band The Tin Crows here if you want to: http://soundcloud.com/the-tin-crows

^ Oh, also Neverblu is dang good. Very smooth vocals, I like it a lot.
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
Last edited by IUseAPurplePick at May 4, 2011,
tobythechimp,
Thanks for the review! "The Ego": the vocals came in later than I anticipated they might, but not a big deal. Cool bridge/band photo BTW. Sound quality sounds very good! Singing is quite good, at times he reminds me of Robert Smith (The Cure). At about 3:00, the boom-boom-boom reminded me of No Doubt & Sublime. Very good song/recording, can't think of anything significant to gripe about. I wouldn't be surprised to hear this on the radio.
Hey guys will crit you lot later when I finish work. For now if you like what you hear were trying to get on to a festival and could well do with your vote. Visit this site: http://www.beachbreaklive.com/en-uk/competition/battletothebeach/entry/96

Many thanks!

As I said, will crit others later!

Also add us on facebook!

T
Fender USA Strat

Fender Silverface Twin

EHX Big Muff
Boss DS-1
Blackstar Distortion X
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez Delay
Digitech Whammy
alright I was listening to your songs (specifically "The Ego" and "Beyond the Pleasure")

Overall the quality seems nice.
I wasn't a huge fan of "the Ego" though, the vocals seemed to come in way late into the song.
You guys have a really unique rhythm throughout though which I can appreciate. Overall though the song wasn't really my cup of tea.

the next one I listened to however, "Beyond the Pleasure" I loved from the moment I heard it. It's pretty catchy the only complaint I actually seem a little off. (not off time just not fitting to whats going on in the song) which is cool at times cuz it seems almost experimental but at times it's almost bothersome.
Hey Sordo, honestly is a trait I admire. Thank you for your words. My only question is you say 'the only complaint' yet you missed out what the complaint was?!?! I would include in this message but im a technophobe and have no idea how.

Thank you for your crit. Let me know when you guys have new stuff, would love to hear it.

Any more?

C4C of course
T
Fender USA Strat

Fender Silverface Twin

EHX Big Muff
Boss DS-1
Blackstar Distortion X
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez Delay
Digitech Whammy
Bump? C4C ofcourse...............
Fender USA Strat

Fender Silverface Twin

EHX Big Muff
Boss DS-1
Blackstar Distortion X
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez Delay
Digitech Whammy
Just 'liked' your Facebook page! Must say I'm not really a fan of the vocals, but that's just personal opinion... May be because I'm more into metal, hardcore & hip-hop.
I'm liking Studies on Hysteria, but haven't given your songs a proper listen yet, I'm definately gonna in the morning though, a bit knackered at the minute