I was listening to the radio when breakaway by kelly klarkson came on. The song took a turn into wtfland at the bridge at 3:45

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-3vPxKdj6o

The bridge seems completely out of place. It seems that there is a bridge just for the sake of having one; as if the artist had to stick to the verse, chorus, verse, chorus, bridge, chorus structure.

What other songs have awkward bridges?
I Cum Blood has an awkward bridge about rotting anus licking
you're a stone fox
That one song...

Oh yeah.

Baby by Justin Bieber.

Rap out of nowhere.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by sticksause
I was listening to the radio when breakaway by kelly klarkson came on. The song took a turn into wtfland at the bridge at 3:45

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-3vPxKdj6o

The bridge seems completely out of place. It seems that there is a bridge just for the sake of having one; as if the artist had to stick to the verse, chorus, verse, chorus, bridge, chorus structure.

What other songs have awkward bridges?

Im confused here, what?
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
Kelly Clarkson is actually decent.

Oh wait, the spelling? Yeah, WTF's up with that?
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Quote by this&that
Im confused here, what?

3:45 is basically the end of the song lol :P I dunno what's going on either
bridge in the Kelly Clarkson song starts around 2:45...

sounds fine to me though
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
inb4 Ackward.

E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Quote by :Vicious--
inb4 Ackward.

Kelly Klarkson is pretty ackward when she performs.

Haha. Hehe. Hoho. Humhum.
Quote by :Vicious--
inb4 Ackward.

its 5am in Britland, give them time.
Survivor of:
Maryland Deathfest X
Maryland Deathfest XI
Maryland Deathfest XII
Medicate by AFI. The bridge just comes out of nowhere, doesn't really fit in the key and has nothing to do with the rest of the song.
Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
well you know, one time i was traveling with a company of the finest knights in all the land and we came to a bridge. we started to cross the bridge, and a troll comes out from under it, and starts singing. and the little wanker wanted my traveling companions and i to join in for a verse. it was sort of awkward at first, because it was a Madonna song, and no one wanted to be the first to join in for obvious reasons. but finally one strapping young lad worked up the courage to come in at the prechorus, and needless to say, by time the chorus came around we had all joined in and it was just smashing, a right jolly good time. ah, yes. but then we decapitated the troll, just for lulz.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
well you know, one time i was traveling with a company of the finest knights in all the land and we came to a bridge. we started to cross the bridge, and a troll comes out from under it, and starts singing. and the little wanker wanted my traveling companions and i to join in for a verse. it was sort of awkward at first, because it was a Madonna song, and no one wanted to be the first to join in for obvious reasons. but finally one strapping young lad worked up the courage to come in at the prechorus, and needless to say, by time the chorus came around we had all joined in and it was just smashing, a right jolly good time. ah, yes. but then we decapitated the troll, just for lulz.
Every bad religion song has a bridge or at least some part that doesn't quite fit with the rest of the song. Still love them though.