Iv been working on an idea i got a few months ago when i went to guitar center and saw an electric guitar that folded out it was about the size of a note book and it got me thinking would it be possible to make a guitar that is about the size of a tissue box that you could carry around with you cause it has a collapsible neck. i have a few blue prints of it but im starting to realize this might not be as easy as i thought. any one know if its just a waste of time or if im actually on to something.
I think the ever changing tension on the strings would make the design next to impossible, and possibly be bad for the body of the guitar.
Girl, I wanna do karate
Karate all over your body
Girl
voyage air guitars fold up, no problem. they come in laminate and all solid, and you can also get custom models. http://www.voyageairguitar.com/site/

i'm almost positive i saw another folding guitar - a smaller travel size guitar - but i can't remember the name. also brunner outdoor guitars are hand-made all solid guitars that disassemble. and you can also take the neck off a taylor big baby with a single bolt, and put it back on very easily.
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!
Last edited by patticake at May 4, 2011,
A few folding guitars

Richard

Veni Vidi Vici

Head Drug Tester of Australians FTWclub
PM the_random_hero for entry

Prime Minister of the UG archtop acoustic players club,
PM Keef_is_King
to join!