okay, so i have a jackson kelly ke3, and it does have a messed up pot, and a messed up jack, but i think those are unrelated, my problem is that my bridge pickup is the juiciest most full sounding pickup, its perfect! but my neck pickup sounds like im playing over a tin can, its horrible! is there anything i can do without having to replace the entire pickup??
It's probably out of phase, check your wiring,
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
do you think that if i get the jack and pot replaced, that it will make that pickup sound better? because at this point, replacing the pickup is a final, no solutions option right now
the bad pot and jack plus bad wiring is the issue, its fixable and should be cheap to deal with
GEAR
PRS:SE Singlecut w/ Crunchlab/Airnorton
ESP:Eclipse Standard
LTD:SCT607B
Fender:MIM Silverburst Tele
Line6:Pod HD500X
Ovation:EliteT1778
Quote by Absurd but true
okay, so i have a jackson kelly ke3, and it does have a messed up pot, and a messed up jack, but i think those are unrelated, my problem is that my bridge pickup is the juiciest most full sounding pickup, its perfect! but my neck pickup sounds like im playing over a tin can, its horrible! is there anything i can do without having to replace the entire pickup??

Is it a humbucker with individual coil wiring that you wired the coils out of phase?
ive never touched the pickups, never taken them out, wired them, although, they were resoldered, that was years ago and they sounded good when they were, so it could very well be the wiring.