Page 1 of 2
A sophomore kid brought this massive buck knife to our school today. I go to a relatively small school (about 90 per class) and it all just seems a little scary and slight unnerving to me. We get on the kid sometimes, but I never thought I saw anyone seriously bullying the kid or verbally attacking him. He had talked about how he wanted to kill people in the past but i don't think anyone ever took him too seriously

He was also caught with a 'hit list' of people he wanted to kill in the school. Thankfully I'm apparently not enough of a jerk to be on that. Oh and no one got hurt, as he never actually pulled the knife on anyone.

Has anyone else had something like this happens?
it just seems almost unreal in away to me.

edit:
Yes the kid was caught. It was about a nine inch buck knife. Would you tell the administration about it?

As my AP Calculus teacher said, "No one has enough balls to come down and tell us, but as soon as he gets caught everyone comes out and talks about how they knew he had it."
Last edited by gnrliesmanlies at May 3, 2011,
90 kids per class is a small school?
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
so he brang a knife to school?
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Quote by frozen_soul
A small class at my high school was 900, and a large class (which was the one before mind) was around 1,400.
I used to brang a knife to school every day. never got caught.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

Quote by frozen_soul

he means graduation class. The number of people in your grade.

Seeing my class was 600 people. 90 is a small school.

And did he get caught with the knife? If not, tell a principle or something before it gets bad.
Quote by captaincrunk
Maybe he means per grade.

i sure hope so, because that's more than my school and im in a huge university.
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
Maybe he just brang it to school so he could slice the apple he packed with his lunch. I don't know why everyone is jumping to conclusions.
Once in my sophmore year I think there was a gun or knife threat so they had the police there checking every single bag before everyone went in, and there was about 2000+ at my school. The funniest part was all the kids scrambling to hide their drugs.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Elite
Squier Strat
Fender Acoustic
Line 6 POD XT-Live
Blackstar HT-1 Combo
Quote by RU Experienced?
Maybe he just brang it to school so he could slice the apple he packed with his lunch. I don't know why everyone is jumping to conclusions.

this. i bring my gun to school all the time to open my capri sun pouches.
Quote by Marshmelllow

Well a 14 year old kid brought a loaded gun into my school a year or two after I left. So there.
Quote by frozen_soul

class as in graduating class

not every class room
maybe the hit list he brang to school with him wasn't a hit list at all. maybe that was a list of names of the people he wished to kill... with kindness... by plunging a knife deep inside their heart...

This happened at my old high school right before I left. Nothing too big.
Last edited by geanes at May 3, 2011,
Quote by frozen_soul
Those things were impervious to being penetrated by the straws.
Quote by The Madcap
A small class at my high school was 900, and a large class (which was the one before mind) was around 1,400.

I feel so bad for you, depending how your school does graduation. My class was somewhere around 550 and graduation took 3 hours long to get through everyone, I can't imagine 900 people.
That reminds of my friend a couple years back. We were talking about how cool switch knifes were and he said he had one, so i was like "thats cool, man." The next day, he brings it and shows it to me in the morning, and i was like "wtf put that **** away." All he said was that it was just a knife. Yup, just a knife. I didn't hear about any murders either so...

he was quite the idiot.

Oh, and we were just freshman in high school at the time.
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Last edited by :Vicious-- at May 3, 2011,
Quote by frozen_soul

STಠ_ಠ
...brang
What are you dense?
Are you retarded or something?
Who the hell do you think I am?
I'm the goddamn Batman.

April 19th, 2011: The Night of the Boob

Quote by captaincrunk
Maybe he means per grade.

That is exactly what I mean. Does no one else interchange grades and classes?
He's just a dumbass sophomore. Zero% chance he does anything with the knife.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Quote by eltyr18
I feel so bad for you, depending how your school does graduation. My class was somewhere around 550 and graduation took 3 hours long to get through everyone, I can't imagine 900 people.
They kept it rolling pretty fast when they called names. Each student got about 5 seconds.
Quote by gnrliesmanlies
That is exactly what I mean. Does no one else interchange grades and classes?

i've heard it, but usually people say graduating class, not just class. my graduating class in high school was a whopping 12 people
Quote by Marshmelllow

Quote by RU Experienced?
Those things were impervious to being penetrated by the straws.

Yeah and when you grip it hard to get the straw in, half of it squirts out. I've ruined many a snacktimes that way
Quote by Spartan101400
Ever seen a kid shot in school by a 9mm? Shit's fvcked up, man. He didn't kill the guy, but he was bleeding...bad.

guess the kid shouldn't have been a freshman then!

Ah, I recall in sixth grade, people thought I brought a rifle to school. The principal search my locker and discovered...my yoga mat. People thought the carrying bag was for a gun.

*sitcom ending theme*
If 4 more people tell me to go back to writing The Vanishing Point, I will.

UG's Commie Pinko Bedwetter
Quote by .h3xagr4m.
Yeah and when you grip it hard to get the straw in, half of it squirts out. I've ruined many a snacktimes that way

The worst is when you finally manage to get the straw in, and then when you go to drink out of it you don't get any delicious fruity beverage like you'd expect. Then upon further inspection...

Think of the Capri Sun pouch like a woman. Lay it flat on it's back and poke it from the top.

Oh and on topic -

He must've changed 'brang.' Damn I'm shittied that I missed that.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Wow my school has 5000 kids. But wow that's weird. Things like this happen in my school, but ive never actually scene it. I heard a kid brought a machete in and attacked someone after school, but not 100% sure on the story
Quote by ethan_hanus

Yeah, I carry 3 knives on me at all times...............I'm a mechanic, what can I say?

please see sig for details
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
At least half of the kids at my high school brought knives to school to show off their "gangstaness". No one ever used them though because they were all pussies.
Quote by fail
Either you're safe or you've won the whole damn thread.

Quote by CoreysMonster

epic win. total, epic win. this is probably the best OC ever created on UG.

kudos, sir.

kudos.
yes he was caught with it, but after the story of him having it trickled down through people a little bit.
My AP Calculus teacher does all the discipline and he was talking about how "no one had the balls to tell on him, but as soon as he gets caught everyone says that they knew he had it."
I laughed
but seriously would you tell on the kid? It was like a 9 inch buck knife... I would probably tell the administration if I knew he had it.
Page 1 of 2