A couple weeks ago I downloaded an app on my iPod touch that allows me to leaglly download free songs on my iPod. But whenever you download a song, the song dosnt go into the main library, it only goes to the app. But people that wrote reviews for the app say that there is a way to put the songs on to your iTunes acount on your computer and then you can put them into your main library but I don't know how. Does anybody know how to do this?

P.S
Do remember that if this app ILEAGLLY downloaded the songs Apple probably wouldnt allow this app in the app store ssssssssoooooooo...
Is it Rhapsody? Maybe you have to download the songs on your computer as mp3s first.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by guitarzero2634
A couple weeks ago I downloaded an app on my iPod touch that allows me to leaglly download free songs on my iPod. But whenever you download a song, the song dosnt go into the main library, it only goes to the app. But people that wrote reviews for the app say that there is a way to put the songs on to your iTunes acount on your computer and then you can put them into your main library but I don't know how. Does anybody know how to do this?

P.S
Do remember that if this app ILEAGLLY downloaded the songs Apple probably wouldnt allow this app in the app store ssssssssoooooooo...

have you tried looking for an app to solve the problem with your app?

ps. I didn't read this at all.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.