i have been playing guitar for about a year and am looking for a new guitar that is of high quality and sounds great.i have not tested any guitars yet but i know for sure i am not happy with my jap strat. i bought this about 5 months ago and quickly realized that it was a cheap excuse to get an electric guitar fast. i will be looking for a new electric guitar that has a country twang but still can play rock. i plan to keep my strat so the rock part could be done on there. i know that the tele is a big one for the country guitar but i really do not like the body on the tele. i was thinking an Epiphone lp or Epiphone Limited Edition Wildkat Royale i really like the lp body shape and im a fan of semi hollow but that is not as big of importance and all based on look. i was wondering what can get me that tele twang for no more then $600 and still be a legitimate guitar that is taken seriously.
Last edited by SupermanDT at May 4, 2011,
i like the bridge on the wildkat im not sure what that style is called but i think it is cool
The Wildkat has a Bigsby bridge. It features single coil pickups, like on a tele, so you'll get more twang out of one than an LP, which has humbuckers. I'm not too sure on pricing, but the Wildkat seems to be a very nice guitar, and very cool looking.
Fender American Special Telecaster w/ Bigsby
Fender MIM Jaguar
Digitech Whammy-->Korg Pitchblack Poly-->Dunlop Cry Baby-->Danelectro Pastrami Overdrive-->EHX Big Muff Pi-->Joyo Digital Delay
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe III Red October Edition
Quote by SupermanDT
i like the bridge on the wildkat im not sure what that style is called but i think it is cool

Bigsby Tremolo.

I tried the Wildkat and hated the neck. Wen't for a Strat. We're on the same track but heading in opposite directions
'Slap bass refers to the slap delivered to the bassist when they play too loud or with any kind of attention drawing behaviour...'

'The dusty end, is not my friend.'
i like the sound my strat makes but the 6th string buzzes is ther anything i can do to fix that without raising the price too much?