http://www.leaderpost.com/business/Saskatchewan+teachers+take+strike+vote/4604850/story.html

My teachers are going on rolling strike as of now. This doesn't really bother me right now but it will really bother me if they don't negotiate a contract. If they don't negotiate a contract the teachers will go on a complete strike until the they get what they want. Have your teachers ever gone on strike? If so how did it turn out?

TL;DR: Teachers not paid enough, now they might strike meaning a possibility of summer school or another semester.
The Saskatchewan Teacher's Federation union... otherwise known as the STFU... very relevant name.

EDIT: Oh yeah, OT - I hate teachers' unions with a passion.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Last edited by rgrockr at May 4, 2011,
Perfect time to pick up the hot teacher, she doesnt have teaching on her mind ts
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by Alexishxc1337
I immediately thought of the Teacher's Strike episode of Hey Arnold.

i wish i could remember more of hey arnold...

i can only remember the romeo and juliet episode and the one with haleys comet

TS, after 10 seconds of internet snooping i now know your first name, age, general location and what school you go to.

you's gonna get raped
Last edited by rickyj at May 4, 2011,
My teachers striked, i just had a 3 week spring break and a really crammed rest of the year. Elementary was awesome.
Dammit TS, I clicked this thread assuming that it was going to be something cool. For example.

"My teachers are striking"

*le click*

"... a pose for playboy"

you let me down. I am dissapoint.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

My middle school had a teachers strike for 2 years. My gym teacher taught both math and science for those two years. High-school came and I was terrible at both subjects...
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by rickyj
after 10 seconds of internet snooping i now know your first name, age, general location and what school you go to.

you's gonna get raped

Oh, but I do make a lot of it up. I am usually more diligent but I have grown to trust the UGers, not any more.

<_<

>_>