Poll: Does North Dakota exist?
Poll Options
View poll results: Does North Dakota exist?
Yes
27 25%
No
80 75%
Voters: 107.
Page 1 of 2
Okay so around here we always joke about how when we go vacation in other places we tell people we just got plumbing and shit like that. So I ask the pit this: What do you know and/or feel about North Dakota and it's people?
Bass is my life.
Where?
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
It's terrible. Especially that evil little Asian woman that everyone thinks will start a nuclear war.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
last time I went through north dakota, i was listening to green day's "dookie" album. and the roads were so bumpy that I never made it past the first song.... through the entire state!
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

Quote by kurt_cobain9
last time I went through north dakota, i was listening to green day's "dookie" album. and the roads were so bumpy that I never made it past the first song.... through the entire state!

Burnout's a good song though. >_>
Quote by geanes
Burnout's a good song though. >_>

not when it skips through a whole state, its not. it was worse than the tommy boy scenario.

Quote by kurt_cobain9
not when it skips through a whole state, its not. it was worse than the tommy boy scenario.

Which road and direction where you going on?
Bass is my life.
I don't remember. only went through it once a long time ago, but I was on my way to Columbus Ohio. I remember going through fargo.

To be totally honest, I forgot that it existed until I saw this thread title. I was like "North Da... oh shit! Yeah I remember."
I am Australian citizen and what is this?
Basses:
Squier Affinity P
Stellah Ripwood 5
Epiphone EB-0
Quote by kurt_cobain9

I guess so, I'd rather listen to Superstar for a few hours than Burnout.

Alternative: Listen to this next time you're driving through ND.
Quote by Ignite
North Dakota doesn't even exist.

I have proof.

Somehow, that map just looks right.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by kurt_cobain9
I don't remember. only went through it once a long time ago, but I was on my way to Columbus Ohio. I remember going through fargo.

Definitely not the good interstate. I-94 is the way to go...if you're going east/west at least.
Bass is my life.
Quote by Greenday389
Definitely not the good interstate. I-94 is the way to go...if you're going east/west at least.

I'll remember that next time.

I'm actually from North Dakota and I refuse to go on I-94. Sorry to burst your bubbles, but I had to pop out of my igloo just to post this message. (sarcasm)
Quote by jetfuel495
This, I mean, really? Is that in Eastern Europe or something?

Isn't it by Romania or something?

I was pretty good at Geography but I have no idea what you're talking about TS.

EDIT: ^Troll
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
North Dakota's just a spooky tale that parents tell their undisciplined children of to scare them out of bad behaviour. Like the boogieman and the Tooth Fairy. Eg. "Son, if you're bad, you'll have to go to summer camp in North Dakota." Or "Grandson, did I ever tell you the time we were stationed in the vast region of North Dakota?" Or even "Bam! Zakota! Off to North Dakota"
Quote by Greenday389
Okay so around here we always joke about how when we go vacation in other places we tell people we just got plumbing and shit like that.

Massive wat.
Did not the pit already determine that no such place exists?

Quote by Samdroid
We've been over this. It's not real.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1372254&highlight=north+dakota

It's clearly shown in the poll that the majority voted "Hippopotamus". However, just behind that is "No". Case closed.

Ah yes
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Quote by im not mental
no. it's a figment of your imagination.

like new mexico.

I was actually getting pretty sick of the regular mexico.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
This joke is old and annoying. I live in North Dakota, if there's a state that doesn't exist it's Wyoming. Seriously, there's even people there.
I thought we ceded that area to the Eskimos?...

Quote by Gibson06
Haven't ever heard of it. Minnesota, however, is a great state.
Are your balls still attached? Or did they freeze during that cold MN winter and drop off like frozen strawberries?
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at May 4, 2011,
Quote by Gibson06
Haven't ever heard of it. Minnesota, however, is a great state.

*insert fist-bump of the gods here*

Quote by crazysam23_Atax

Are your balls still attached? Or did they freeze during that cold MN winter and drop off like frozen strawberries?

It's really not that bad. Hell, we party outside in January.
Last edited by wizards? at May 4, 2011,
Quote by im not mental
no. it's a figment of your imagination.

like new mexico.

There's a New Mexico?

Damn Mexicans are taking over the world.
It doesn't exist.
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
North what? You sure you don't mean North Carolina?
My signature lacks content. It is, however, blue.
Quote by MAC2322
North what? You sure you don't mean North Carolina?

Nah, I think he's talking about that place above the cheap guitar factory in Asia.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Page 1 of 2