I searched and didnt find anything

So what you guys think about this? And do you have any expectations for the new album?
There is no Mike Mangini, only Zuul!
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

Last edited by kurt_cobain9 at May 4, 2011,
I expect they will make equally meaningless, incoherent music just as they always have.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
I expect they will make equally meaningless, incoherent music just as they always have.

Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TS are you going to put pie in my pie?
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Well, being that Mike Portnoy was the official band control nazi and I haven't liked anything they've made for years, maybe the new drummer will restore them to a state of musical pleasantry.
Quote by kurt_cobain9
There is no Mike Mangini, only Zuul!

hahahaahhahahahh +10 points for Ghostbusters referance!
Quote by Xiaoxi

When did they make the switch to serialism?
PM me for newts
Quote by StewieSwan
When did they make the switch to serialism?

Serialism isn't meaningless AND incoherent. It is just sometimes meaningless.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by madbasslover
Well, being that Mike Portnoy was the official band control nazi and I haven't liked anything they've made for years, maybe the new drummer will restore them to a state of musical pleasantry.

QFT
Bass is my life.
Dream Theater thread in the Metal forum.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown