the story is that tomorrow I'm bringing a girl to my house in the morning because it will be alone, my mother will go far away and my father and older brother will be working, in school my classes start until four p.m, she have school in the morning but she isn't going because I convince her of coming to my house instead, the thing is that I have to get up about eight and a half a.m since she is going to arrive between nine and nine and a half am.

the thing is because I go to school in afternoon, from 4 to 9 p.m I am used to get to sleep like until 5 a.m anda wake up until 1 pm, but tomorrow I have to get up and to be fresh at eigh and a half, but I'm don't feel sleepy, how can I feel sleepy, and get to sleep right now??
Quote by Våd Hamster
Fuck yes you are the best poster ever

do you wanna hear a little piano composition I have just made?, I promise it don't totally sucks, you can hear it on my profile, any feedback would be really appreciated -C4C
Quote by David w
drink a lot.

I don't have alcohol at hand right now, also I don't want a mega hangover
Quote by Våd Hamster

do you wanna hear a little piano composition I have just made?, I promise it don't totally sucks, you can hear it on my profile, any feedback would be really appreciated -C4C
Hold your breath until you pass out

But don't really do that.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by Bassist007
Take prescription meds or benadryl, OTC antihistamines.

I also don't have prescription meds, mm thinking about it, we have benadryl, but it is in the room where my parents sleep, I can't just get in and take it
Quote by Våd Hamster

Quote by StewieSwan
Hold your breath until you pass out
It really does work ya know...

But don't really do that.

Quote by Bassist007
Take prescription meds or benadryl, OTC antihistamines.

at hand I only have: Prednisone, Metroclopramide, Metamizol sodium, and Trimebutine, you know is something of that could make me feel sleepy?
Quote by Våd Hamster

benadryl or tylenol pm... it's got diphenhydramine in it which makes some drowsy.
melatonin... that's supposed to, but I've never tried it.
triptyphan... eat a shit ton of turkey, then maybe it'll work
or
read something heavy. Try Simulacra & Simulation, I don't mean to slag on authors but reading it put me to sleep quick
So you're getting this girl to skip school to hang out with you for "alone time".

Exercise a little before you sleep. Lay in bed way before you normally would with your eyes closed and soft music. Masturbate.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by MangoStarr

I have heard that is a good idea, but I don't do drugs, I doesn't even smoke
Quote by Våd Hamster

If you have a chance to get to a store, there is a drink called Neuro Sleep. It's in a tiny plastic orange bottle. Tastes delicious, 35 calories, and puts you to sleep naturally. Or if you go to a gas station, liquor, or tobacco shop, you can find purple drink. Kinda the same effect but not as cheap or delicious. These usually work for me. If not, go for a jog or do like 50 situps. Will knock you out.
Quote by Weaponxclaws
If you have a chance to get to a store, there is a drink called Neuro Sleep. It's in a tiny plastic orange bottle. Tastes delicious, 35 calories, and puts you to sleep naturally. Or if you go to a gas station, liquor, or tobacco shop, you can find purple drink. Kinda the same effect but not as cheap or delicious. These usually work for me. If not, go for a jog or do like 50 situps. Will knock you out.

sounds good, but I don't have a chance to do that
Quote by Våd Hamster

Reading up on those things you mentioned, no. prednisone may actually keep you awake, one of those will actually give you something that sounds serious, and unless you have problems maintaining the scientific term homeostasis, you may not need to take another type. WEBMD and Wikipedia
Quote by Weaponxclaws

Purple drank? Isn't that prescription-strength cough syrup mixed with an energy drink? I don't know how well that would put someone to sleep...
Quote by Highway60Bob
i've always been looking for a good excuse to **** my mom.
Purple drank? Isn't that prescription-strength cough syrup mixed with an energy drink? I don't know how well that would put someone to sleep...

That's the home brew version of it yes haha

No, they actually sell a drink called Purple Drink. It uses rose pedals and melatonin which are natural methods of "slowing your roll". It is very relaxing but I would recommend enjoying the roll first before you sleep. It's very soothing.

http://www.drankbeverage.com/
watch videos with monotone speakers. you'll get bored eventually and want to nap
Quote by H, Omitted

or
read something heavy. Try Simulacra & Simulation, I don't mean to slag on authors but reading it put me to sleep quick

something heavy? I don't know... I have tried reading Jaques Derrida and nothing, mm after trying with Jaques Derrida I don't know if any other author would work
Quote by Våd Hamster

watch videos with monotone speakers. you'll get bored eventually and want to nap

Bueller? Bueller? Seriously, see if you can find a video with Ben Stein. Or google video search Yngwie Malmsteen's concerto for electric guitar. Not bashing the video because I love Malmsteen but the first couple songs are very relaxing and easy to doze off too. Especially Prelude to April.
Masturbation is the cure for any ailment. Headache? Masturbation releases something that does something to your brain which does something with signals which eventually, does something to remove your headache. There are four somethings in that sentence.

Masturbation, it'll wake you up in the morning and put you to sleep at night.
..I was watching my death.
Quote by BladeSlinger
So you're getting this girl to skip school to hang out with you for "alone time".

Exercise a little before you sleep. Lay in bed way before you normally would with your eyes closed and soft music. Masturbate.

Yep, that's basically

I will try all of those, also a glas of warm milk
Quote by Våd Hamster

Quote by Weaponxclaws
Bueller? Bueller? Seriously, see if you can find a video with Ben Stein. Or google video search Yngwie Malmsteen's concerto for electric guitar. Not bashing the video because I love Malmsteen but the first couple songs are very relaxing and easy to doze off too. Especially Prelude to April.

I love prelude to april, I think it's very relaxing too, I'm trying this too
Quote by Våd Hamster

Check this thread or this thread and if that doesn't work start watching Marble Hornets on youtube

Sleep tight.
Quote by MagicsDevil

29 internets to you, good sir.

Quote by undecided1993
Well I apologise for not taking pictures of my naked mother.

Pokémon SoulSilver Friend code:0775-6767-8676
Whatever you do, DO NOT go into the nightmare inducement thread.
Quote by lufkin
Broom guitar.
The necks so long that theres like 100 frets.
If you wear womens clothes while broom-guitaring its incredible.

Quote by Argonaut
If you don't like bacon then you are either a veggie or some kind of wierd mutant freak.