Page 1 of 2
delayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Hm saw it a few days ago when my friend linked the video to me. I thought he was awesome, but it never came across to me that this is some trance music.
That is a bitchin' hat.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Many post-rock bands have been doing much cooler stuff that sound more trance than this.
It's just effects that sound cool, if I remember right I think he has a guitar lesson site somewhere in the internet and he was promoing it with this video.
I always fail to see what's so awesome with this as it's just effects and simple stuff..
Now imagine really rhythmic slap guitar with those effects.. now that would be sweeet.
Say goodnight to the world...
"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted. "

TURBO BASS get.
Last.fm My Original Musics
Quote by Tazeyo
Many post-rock bands have been doing much cooler stuff that sound more trance than this.
It's just effects that sound cool, if I remember right I think he has a guitar lesson site somewhere in the internet and he was promoing it with this video.
I always fail to see what's so awesome with this as it's just effects and simple stuff..
Now imagine really rhythmic slap guitar with those effects.. now that would be sweeet.

I agree.

The Echo Song by Paul Gilbert and Big Sur Moon by Buckethead are the same thing.
I don't know where he'd find the time to go after chicks, in between practicing Guitar and also his duties as ThunderGod/Protector of Earthrealm...
Come on, he's doing a rice gathering Edge.

and also, if he put some tremolo and distortion on a guitar, and played chords, I could probably see that being (maybe?) trance.

I like that he's doing it on acoustic, though.

A tiny bit harder to play acoustic.
This thing is old, to be honest :x
Quote by PsiGuy60
Banned because f*ck you Hebriqui.
I'd been going for a month or so.

Quote by Peres.T.Peanut
oh **** you
I didn't make this thread to say "look at this brand new thing!", I asked if anyone would know where to find tabs for this or similar pieces
Quote by Fivebretz
I didn't make this thread to say "look at this brand new thing!", I asked if anyone would know where to find tabs for this or similar pieces

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7t_FmfWnxs

make your own song up.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfPa1SGTHqE

Try this one guys. same shit but with an electric
Founder Of The "Jimmy Page Stole All Of My Potential Riffs" Club PM To Join!.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Meh, I usually just buy them off the local shaman, unless I'm in the wilderness, where I rely on raw meat to raise my HP.
Quote by IheardUlikepie
i wish i had a hat like that

This. So much.
Quote by theogonia777
i was going to mention that. also this

also, trance is no good without teh super saw

Yea, Big Sur Moon was first thing I thought of when I saw that. Infact, I was going to post that same video if no one else did.
FORZA CATANIA
Quote by Tazeyo

Please enlighten us with something better played by you. He used effects, but he knew how to use them to make a cool song.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Quote by Tazeyo

Do it. Now. I'll pay you.
RIP Adam
After watching lots of Candyrat artists for some time now, they don't have the wow factor they used to in terms of technical ability, but I suppose that's a good thing because I can focus more on the musicality and composition. Which is amazing.
I'll admit Ewan Dobson is not my favourite candyrat artist, but he's damn good
Spin round carousel
When your horse isn't screwed in

I II III VI:1 VI:2
That song was horribly boring, this is an old effect that's been done for years. The only one who's really done it well is Buckethead with Big Sur Moon.
My gear:
  • Fender American Standard Telecaster
  • Ibanez RG450
  • Laney VC15
  • Electro Harmonix HOG
  • Vox Satchurator
  • Blackout Effectors Musket fuzz
  • Electro Harmonix Pulsar
  • Earthquaker Devices Disaster Transport
  • Malekko Chicklett

Quote by Duffman123
This is really good, it's just unfortunate that trance is shit.

This, word for word.
anybody else get reminded of big sur moon ?

reminds me that ive got to try to write some of that sort of stuff though, i watched that vid a few weeks ago and totally forgot about it... sur moon's easy because of delay, but just straight clean that is pretty impressive :O
Page 1 of 2