Hey guys, please check my band Culloden out. We've got a live demo of one of our songs with the new Line up, working on stuff at the moment, got stuff from the time when I wasn't in the band and it was all doomy stuff.

From the Reverb Nation page:

Culloden is a Heavy Metal band which aspires to conquer their homes and beyond with their music and music of their influences.

The Lineup is Jen Lamb on Lead Vocals with the powerhouse vocals and a range that might make her Bruce Dickinson's female clone from antother world (or vice versa), Andrew Halliday Bass Guitar, with his style being built around distortion and thundering shredding, with some harsh, low backing vocals to add to the fray. (featured on lead vocals in the demos)

Harry Thomas on the drums who's unorthodox, limitless thundering speeds and dynamics give the sound spectrum life on the rhythm front.
With some high pitched power metal esque backing vocals!

Graeme Johnston on the Lead Guitar who's combinations of neo classical techniques, tapping and old fashioned shredding add the final ingredient to the band's relentless, dark, chaotic sound. Melody.

Andrew Scarlett (me) also on Lead Guitar a power metal fanatic, a beast of a performer and the newest addition to our family!

http://www.reverbnation.com/culloden
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Last edited by Fisheth24 at May 4, 2011,