Page 1 of 2
ITT: Post stuff (music, movies, games, art, literature etc.) that is so bad it's good, or that you love to hate.

For me it's The Only Way Is Essex, which you'll be unfamiliar with unless you watch TV in the UK. (Basically a shit version of The Hills)
Being from Essex myself it really cringes me out everytime I watch it, but it's so addictive sometimes I just watch it to laugh at how bad it is.
Look it up.

inb4 this thread.

Captain America film made in the early 90's lol. I'm an ex-comic nerd (still am a tad ) and Yeah, I've seen it. The acting is awful, costumes also awful, and just everything is shit, but gol shit.
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
Quote by mulefish
Havent we had this thread before?

The Room.

Yeah that was going to be my answer.

OH HI MARK
666 BRO
Quote by mulefish
The Room.

I've wanted to see that for the past six months, and I can't find it anywhere
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
Quote by coco-loco
I've wanted to see that for the past six months, and I can't find it anywhere

A bunch of my mates went and saw it at a midnight cinema not long ago, I was going to go but than my girlfriend broke up with me and I became depressed and missed it. Shame, as apparently it's great to see in a cinema as the crowds are entertaining.

Hopefully I get the chance to see it at a cinema one day. Hopefully.

In other words if you get the chance to watch it - don't miss it.
RIP Gooze

cats
Last edited by mulefish at May 4, 2011,
Quote by Adam Scott
ITT: Post stuff (music, movies, games, art, literature etc.) that is so bad it's good, or that you love to hate.

For me it's The Only Way Is Essex, which you'll be unfamiliar with unless you watch TV in the UK. (Basically a shit version of The Hills)
Being from Essex myself it really cringes me out everytime I watch it, but it's so addictive sometimes I just watch it to laugh at how bad it is.
Look it up.

inb4 this thread.

+1

Though, as you may agree, the show is not that drastically different from typical Essex, just with less chavs. Would have been better if it was set in somewhere shit like Tilbury or Grays instead of Brentwood.
Quote by Calibos
+1

Though, as you may agree, the show is not that drastically different from typical Essex, just with less chavs. Would have been better if it was set in somewhere shit like Tilbury or Grays instead of Brentwood.

Well all the dodgy areas are shown on Channel 5's Police Interceptors anyway
You touch my tra la la, ooooh my Ding Ding Dong....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbYtqAWDF2U
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Commando
Now, don't get me wrong on this, it kicks ass. It's a f*ckin' testosterone burger wrapped in steroids. It has every 80's action cliché ever. Explosions, one-liners, over-the-top performances and of course Arnold Schwarzenegger.

BUT

It's so damn stupid XD
Quote by Kankuro
The fuck?

It's a raw black metal parody with pro-ortodox lyrics. Oh yeah, and the vocals emulate an old granny.
Kombat Gear:

Cannibal Corpse.
          -------------------------------------------
          Gear:

Guitar(s): .Shecter Tempest EXTREMEEEEEE
          --------------Maton CW-80

Amplification: Randall RG75 G3
          Quote by DeaThrash
          Commando
          Now, don't get me wrong on this, it kicks ass. It's a f*ckin' testosterone burger wrapped in steroids. It has every 80's action cliché ever. Explosions, one-liners, over-the-top performances and of course Arnold Schwarzenegger.

BUT

It's so damn stupid XD

Most Arnie films are like this, except the first two Terminators.

But that Film he did with Danny Devito. That film's just bad.
          Quote by anal_parasite
          Most Arnie films are like this, except the first two Terminators.

But that Film he did with Danny Devito. That film's just bad.

You mean Junior? Yea, that one's....interesting XD
          It's just boring throughout the whole movie, at one point it comes to some really bad comedy and you feel like "YES, this is what the movie should've been, not good (at all) but it's not boring".

Also, Jingle all the way is pretty wacky too.
          Quote by -Vogel-
          Dead Snow - nazi zombies in the grim forests and fjords of Norway

That's just plain bad. You'd think that you couldn't go wrong with that kind of premise, but boy is it shit. A textbook example of trying too hard.
          Quote by T.s.e
          That's just plain bad. You'd think that you couldn't go wrong with that kind of premise, but boy is it shit. A textbook example of trying too hard.

I like it 'cause everyone dieded
          In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.

╔═══╗
          ║  ██ ║
          ╠═══╣
          ║╬  •• ║
          ╚═══╝
          Page 1 of 2