You know guys, ive been thinking.

If aliens would visit our planet, how would they see mankind? As selfish, uncaring, spoiled and self-destructive.

Isnt it time to change something about our behaviour and grow up? Or atleast the people in power could take SOME responsibility to mankind.

Probably this thread has been made many times before. Pardon me for that.
Unprobed arses ripe for the picking, that's how they'll see us.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
They will see us as sex slaves, because we all know aliens are kinky as ****.
Guitars:
LTD KH-602
LTD M-15
Schecter Hellraiser FR (for sale w/hsc, pm me.)
BC Rich Bronze WarCock
BC Rich Ironbird1
Tokai Voyager
Jackson JS30 Kelly
Vester: Metal flake gold/black crackle
Vester: rainbow crackle
Carvin V220
Quote by BreeBreeMiikey
They will see us as sex slaves, because we all know aliens are kinky as ****.

Sign me up
You know what, TS is right. Ima go outside right now and save some kittens!
Quote by thisguythereyea
If aliens would visit our planet, ...

Isnt it time to change something about our behaviour and grow up? Or atleast the people in power could take SOME responsibility to mankind.

No, because
1) the aliens won't visit us.
2) they won't think being "selfish, uncaring, spoiled and self-destructive" is wrong.
3) even if they do, who cares?
They would probably be on such a high plane of mental superiority, that they would see all our combined actions throughout all history as trivial.
This is the sort of self righteous shit that'll make them hate us. You assume that aliens would give a **** about human morals and they'd find the same shit immoral that we do.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
Who gives a shit what aliens would think of us? They're a bunch of wankers.
They might very well see us in a light we cannot comprehend. They are after all, from a different solar system.

Or they might see us as much like they were at one stage. Never know.
-------------------------------------------
Gear:

Guitar(s): .Shecter Tempest EXTREMEEEEEE
--------------Maton CW-80

Amplification: Randall RG75 G3
That's mighty pretentious to think they'd care in the first place, but good luck with changing the world TS. Let us know how you fare, will you?
Aliens: "look at all that senseless killing"

Aliens: "Lets probe those asses."
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
There are too many stubborn assholes out there... so I don't see us changing at all and eventually leading to our own destruction - er.. alien destruction in this case.
^^ Hahah, I'm just kidding.. or am I?

Don't click this.
I doubt aliens would care about human morals. They would most likely view humans as food, slaves, or toys for their young.
Quote by Boonnoo666
Another factor that has grown this myth is a bunch of opinionated guys who really don't know what they're talking about, which to be brutally honest is a bunch of you guys on here.
This isnt about the aliens, its about how humanity is what I basically summed up above.

I guess I expected too much from the Pit.

But I had a good laugh reading your comments
if they have objective minds, they'll see us as a pile of selfish shit. which is pretty much the truth in all of us.
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
Quote by laid-to-waste
if they have objective minds, they'll see us as a pile of selfish shit. which is pretty much the truth in all of us.

Amen, brutha from another mutha.

Oh how I love to bump things up by agreeing with people with my thought train.
Quote by thisguythereyea
Amen, brutha from another mutha.

Oh how I love to bump things up by agreeing with people with my thought train.

you're getting the wrong idea, bro.

we're selfish, but we're selfish for a reason. we can't change that because evolution made us selfish as fuck for a reason.

also, attempting to change the randomness and chaos in the world is arbitrary and stupid, and especially stupid if you're doing it for a potential surprise visitor's eyes.
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
Quote by thisguythereyea
This isnt about the aliens, its about how humanity is what I basically summed up above.

I guess I expected too much from the Pit.

But I had a good laugh reading your comments

They already gave you the only answer to your idiotic, common sense question.

Fact 1: Humans are selfish.

Fact 2: Humans have always been selfish.

If Fact 1 + 2 are true, then:

Fact 3: Humans will always be selfish.
Schecter C-1 Elite-->BOSS ME-20-->B-52 AT100 2x12

Quote by laid-to-waste
Extremely attractive woman.
extremely attractive
oh baby
EDIT: you're a guy. shit.
...an extremely attractive guy.
extremely attractive
oh baby

E-Paramour of Andrea55
Quote by laid-to-waste
you're getting the wrong idea, bro.

we're selfish, but we're selfish for a reason. we can't change that because evolution made us selfish as fuck for a reason.

also, attempting to change the randomness and chaos in the world is arbitrary and stupid, and especially stupid if you're doing it for a potential surprise visitor's eyes.

What I tried to say is that people are smart enough to not be selfish, and still they are. Im not trying to change anything, I just wanted some thoughts on this matter. The alien example was what it was; an example, I meant to say with that that if you look at humanity from a distance, objectively, they are indeed selfish and uncaring. I dont actually think that aliens will visit us.

EDIT: @Beautiful
I just wanted some thoughts on this and maybe an interpretation of how other people would like to see the world?
Last edited by thisguythereyea at May 4, 2011,
Quote by thisguythereyea
What I tried to say is that people are smart enough to not be selfish, and still they are. Im not trying to change anything, I just wanted some thoughts on this matter. The alien example was what it was; an example, I meant to say with that that if you look at humanity from a distance, objectively, they are indeed selfish and uncaring. I dont actually think that aliens will visit us.

I don't understand what the point of this thread is.

Millions of people have had the same thought you had, and every one has come to the same conclusion. It's not a matter of debate; humanity as a whole is selfish.

EDIT: @Beautiful
I just wanted some thoughts on this and maybe an interpretation of how other people would like to see the world?

Well, I'd like to the see the world in peace and harmony...but that'll never happen
Schecter C-1 Elite-->BOSS ME-20-->B-52 AT100 2x12

Quote by laid-to-waste
Extremely attractive woman.
extremely attractive
oh baby
EDIT: you're a guy. shit.
...an extremely attractive guy.
extremely attractive
oh baby

E-Paramour of Andrea55
Last edited by Beautiful at May 4, 2011,
Quote by Beautiful
I don't understand what the point of this thread is.

Millions of people have had the same thought you had, and every one has come to the same conclusion. It's not a matter of debate; humanity as a whole is selfish.

Well, I'd like to the see the world in peace and harmony...but that'll never happen

Don't ruin his groundbreaking unique theory!!!!!

He's totally right guys. Barney was right. Sharing IS caring.

How foolish of our race. Bad humans!