I have a SX Furrian MN Fat VWH, which I'm completely in love with, but I'm not a huge fan of the pickups (it's got a single coil in the bridge and a humbucker in the neck) and I want to switch them out but I'm not sure what to get. The main genres I play with it are rock/hard rock (not metal), blues and country. I want to still be able to keep the country twang but still have the certain grind and crunch for rock when the need arises, so I was thinking about getting a Duncan Little 59 or a Duncan Hot Lead Stack Single coil for the bridge as that pickup is my main concern, I can worry about the neck pickup later because it's used less. My budget is up to about $150, any suggestions?

Check my sig for my gear in case you are wondering
I'm not a big fan of the noisless singles and will always say to avoid them whenever possible. Your guitar already has a humbucker in the neck so I think you should keep a humbucker in the neck. A full size 59 should work well for you in the neck and it will mean that you don't have to spend money to replace your pickgaurd. In the bridge, there is a good chance you will have to use a single so the hot lead is probably a good choice.
Not taking any online orders.
look at the GFS pickups they have a little killer in 3 voicings and they have the fat bottom p/u that has bass pole pieces and the sound is great full and fat, but it still sounds like a teli. Oh and they are pretty cheep a set will only set you back the price of 1 Duncan.
GFS do not make good pickups. GFS are "good for the money" which means that if you need to dramatically change your tone and can't afford good pickups then GFS might be better than what you already have. If you have cash for good pickups don't go with "Good for the Money." If you can't afford good pickups and need a dramatic change then good for the money is a great way to go. It sounds like you can get good pickups so get good pickups.
Not taking any online orders.