hey guys, I've got the following setup, Guitar>aVenger pedals The Factory (fuzz factory clone)>aVenger custom boost>Behringer UD100 distortion>Morley PWA>Behringer UO100 Octaver>RP355>amp

dont worry about the behringer pedals, I use them for few songs only so i couldnt shell out more money on pedal for that purposes

so the question is do i need a buffeer? somewhere after the booster? or will the Morley do the job?

cheers, V
I'd say you'd be better off to get a true bypass looper for the Behringer pedals. A buffer won't reduce the tone suck from the buffer in the Behringer pedals, but a true bypass looper will take them completely out of the signal chain until you want to use them, so it will stop them sucking tone.
Quote by littlephil
I'd say you'd be better off to get a true bypass looper for the Behringer pedals. A buffer won't reduce the tone suck from the buffer in the Behringer pedals, but a true bypass looper will take them completely out of the signal chain until you want to use them, so it will stop them sucking tone.

yeah i've thought about it. what about the whole cable thing? i use a long guitar cable and whatnot. will this do much harm or am i fine just as it is?
Well, you've got other buffered pedals in there too, so a dedicated buffer won't really do a lot extra I don't think.
if ur happy with ur sound... u don't need it... if you notice a treble drop when going straight to the amp and through all these pedals... try a buffer.

Toodles!
- Ibanez S470 (2004)
- late 70's vintage Fender Stratocaster (USA)
- VOX VT100 Amp
- Digitech Whammy Pedal
- Weeping Demon Wah Pedal
- Visual Sound Volume Pedal
- MXR Micro Amp