For sale is my Ibanez RG320PG P2 Guitar with a sick eye catching design on the body.

*** PM me if you want pictures, I'm listing this on an external classifieds site (gumtree) so aren't allowed to post the link to it directly on these forums ***

This has probably been played no more than 15 times, It's never left my house and is in immaculate condition, no scratches, chips or dings anywhere on the body or neck!

It's going for £200 (rrp £320) and I'd prefer collection or I can deliver for £5 extra within a 30 mile radius of SG18. Or alternatively I will send it via a courier for £15 extra - it will be shipped in one of those guitar shaped cardboard boxes that shops send their guitars out in, and of course well packaged\protected. I can get postage quotes if you would rather it be shipped.

I spend a lot of weekends up in Leeds, West Yorkshire so can bring it here as well.

Payment is accepted via PayPal and if a collection or delivery by myself occurs I'll need a 20% deposit upfront to prevent any time wasting - then the remaining in cash at time of sale.

Please feel free to contact me for any questions or more photos.

Thanks

Here's the tech spec from the Ibanez website

The main features of the Ibanez RG320PG P2 include:

* Stunning looks, pedigree metal guitar with hard, chunky heavy rock and metal tones
* Three Piece Maple Neck
* Basswood body
* Rosewood Fingerboard With Sharktooth Inlays
* Fingerboard Binding
* Scale: 648mm/25.5 inch
* Width at Nut: 43mm
* 24 Jumbo frets
* Edge III Tremolo Bridge, stability and strength under the most demanding playing conditions
* INF3 (H) Neck Pickup
* INF4 (H) Bridge Pickup
* 5-Way Pickup Switching
edit: ignore the thread title, for some reason it's scrambled the model number slightly!
hey guys.

this has now been dropped down to £195 delivered within England.

cheers