Page 1 of 2
I never knew this but it turns out that the CIA have a very long history of being accused of drug trafficking.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_drug_trafficking

In 2007 a CIA plane crashed over mexico, the plane was filled with cocaine, why is there never any talk of this?

Now the US army is occupying 90% of the worlds heroin fields in Afghanistan.

Are the CIA the biggest drug lords in the world?
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

my god :0

this changes everything

TO THE CONSPIRACY CAVE
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
how do you know the cocaine wasn't just taken from mexico in an effort to stop drug trafficking to the US? the cocaine could have just been seized and taken to the US for confiscation.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Yes

NO

Post checked approved by the Airdale Corporation, May 4, 2011 - 11:27
████████████
████████████
████████████

RNLAF

I Like Planes
Last edited by Gammas1 at May 4, 2011,
Drugs are a language that the "bad guys" of the world speak fluently. It wouldn't be surprising to me for them to sling a bit in attempts to gain information or other top secret-y things.
Yeah. I've heard stories of the CIA working with Albanian gangsters allowing them to smuggle drugs in exhange for information.

Also there was the whole contras thing aswell.

If you wanna make an omellette you gotta break some eggs and all that.
I think its funny that there are shows on TV about crime(mainly murder) that clearly illustrate how quickly an average man will become involved in a conspiracy to kill his wife for thousands of dollars in insurance, but if trillions of dollars are on the line and this man is an authority figure now its out of the question.
The CIA conducting shady business for intelligence purposes?

No. Way.
With our lives based on the hope for salvation
The humanist paradigm is nothing but a charade
Condemned to inertia: a passive race
We wait and contemplate

Yes, they are.

Also, last week, a private jet carrying tons upon tons of cocaine crashed and killed everyone on-board. The pilot was an ex-CIA asset, and the head of the operation claims that he was working for the U.S. government.

http://www.infowars.com/top-mexican-drug-lord-i-trafficked-cocaine-for-the-u-s-government/

The plane was attained using money laundering through Wachovia, one of the biggest banks in the U.S.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Quote by SlinkyBlue
Yes, they are.

Also, last week, a private jet carrying tons upon tons of cocaine crashed and killed everyone on-board. The pilot was an ex-CIA asset, and the head of the operation claims that he was working for the U.S. government.

http://www.infowars.com/top-mexican-drug-lord-i-trafficked-cocaine-for-the-u-s-government/

The plane was attained using money laundering through Wachovia, one of the biggest banks in the U.S.

this. people wont accept the truth
I refuse to believe the C.I.A would ever do anything wrong in exchange for information.

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
Quote by EMGs_rule
I refuse to believe the C.I.A would ever do anything wrong in exchange for information.

People seem to think it's all about information. Sometimes it's about money.

Actually, no. I retract my previous statement.

It's always about money.
-Jim Morrison
I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THIS THE GOVERNMENT WOULDNT DO THAT IF YOU DONT LIKE IT JUST MOVE THEN
Quote by SlinkyBlue
People seem to think it's all about information. Sometimes it's about money.

Actually, no. I retract my previous statement.

It's always about money.

I was being sarcastic btw

But ye you're right, it's all about money/power.

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
Quote by EMGs_rule
I was being sarcastic btw

But ye you're right, it's all about money/power.

There's plenty of both in control of the drug supply.
-Jim Morrison
Conspiracy theorists make me laugh.

http://djd.newsvine.com/_news/2007/09/29/993329-cia-plane-crashes-in-yucatan-carrying-32-tons-of-cocaine

BRB chasing down a gulfstream jet with a helicopter, despite the fact that it travels at 1/6 the speed and 1/8th the altitude
◙▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ◂◂  ►  ▐ ▌  ◼  ▸▸

Haters gonna hate
Quote by _me_
Conspiracy theorists make me laugh.

http://djd.newsvine.com/_news/2007/09/29/993329-cia-plane-crashes-in-yucatan-carrying-32-tons-of-cocaine

BRB chasing down a gulfstream jet with a helicopter, despite the fact that it travels at 1/6 the speed and 1/8th the altitude

Yeah that obviously refutes everything we've been talking about in this thread.
-Jim Morrison
Quote by dmiwshicldply
Is the CIA involved in extremely shiesty things? your can bet your ass they are. But all these conspiracy theorists who claim to tell the "truth" just make me laugh. Get real they are just like us, they know what the gov. wants them to know. Nothing more

... you've got it backwards man. The President knows what the CIA decides to let him know.
-Jim Morrison
Quote by SlinkyBlue
... you've got it backwards man. The President knows what the CIA decides to let him know.

Thats what i was referring to when i said government. Im not naive enough to believe that the people we elect are the ones who actually run this country
Quote by ninnipinni93
I never knew this but it turns out that the CIA have a very long history of being accused of drug trafficking.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_drug_trafficking

In 2007 a CIA plane crashed over mexico, the plane was filled with cocaine, why is there never any talk of this?

Now the US army is occupying 90% of the worlds heroin fields in Afghanistan.

Are the CIA the biggest drug lords in the world?

Are you at all familiar with the concept of bribery? A large drug smuggling / distribution network can't exist without 'inside men' working for intelligence, law enforcement, and immigration agencies.
Quote by NotFromANUS
Are you at all familiar with the concept of bribery? A large drug smuggling / distribution network can't exist without 'inside men' working for intelligence, law enforcement, and immigration agencies.

It's just a coincidence that the people they are allowing to sell the drugs are fighting someone the US government doesn't want in power.

Ever heard of war by proxy?
Of course they're involved in drugs. There is a lot of money in drugs, it's obvious some high ranking officials will be involved in it. This is the reason drugs are kept illegal, to perpetuate the myth that the state cares about its people, and to keep the money rolling in for their friends and associates.

Heroin production has more than tripled in Afghanistan since 03, have a guess why.
Quote by Greenie_777
It's just a coincidence that the people they are allowing to sell the drugs are fighting someone the US government doesn't want in power.

When did I say that (that it was coincidental)?
Quote by NotFromANUS
When did I say that (that it was coincidental)?

You implied that it was just a few bad eggs in the CIA helping them out rather than the organisation itself.
Quote by Greenie_777
You implied that it was just a few bad eggs in the CIA helping them out rather than the organisation itself.

Well, it isn't the organization itself. It isn't official CIA policy to deal drugs.
Quote by NotFromANUS
It isn't official CIA policy to deal drugs.

... I don't even know how to reply to this. Thank you, captain obvious.
-Jim Morrison
Quote by dmiwshicldply
Thats what i was referring to when i said government. Im not naive enough to believe that the people we elect are the ones who actually run this country

This thread's credibility meter just shattered into a million pieces before my eyes.
We wait and contemplate

Quote by ApeWeevil
This thread's credibility meter just shattered into a million pieces before my eyes.

He's right. You're an idiot if you think that beurocrats and the wealthy elite aren't in charge of the politicians.

Get off your high horse.
-Jim Morrison
They aren't ACTUALLY OFFICIALLY in charge of the politicians, but their money and power do have a large say in what goes on.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by Pencil Man
They aren't ACTUALLY OFFICIALLY in charge of the politicians, but their money and power do have a large say in what goes on.

That's the idea. They end up ruling many countries, through dominance in the financial system.

The CIA and the DEA have no interest in stopping drugs from coming in to the country. If they did, they'd be out of a job.
-Jim Morrison
Quote by ApeWeevil

Weren't you taught not to interrupt adults when they're speaking?

Take off your government issued blinders and see this world for what it really is. Actually dont, just keep living your life in ignorance. I hear its bliss.
Quote by dmiwshicldply
Weren't you taught not to interrupt adults when they're speaking?

Take off your government issued blinders and see this world for what it really is. Actually dont, just keep living your life in ignorance. I hear its bliss.

I wouldn't be disagreeing with you so much if it wasn't for you coming across as such a douchebag in both posts. Calling everyone who doesn't share your view naive or a child is hardly the humble position here. And I'm on a high horse?

For the record, of course I know that politics is shaped by who and where the money comes from. Saying that we aren't governed by our elected representatives is somewhat of an overextension of that in my eyes. More often than enough the politicians are involved in big business themselves.

There's a difference between saying that we aren't governed by politicians, which sounds far too much like NWO bullshit, and pointing out that politics is fuelled by money.
We wait and contemplate

Last edited by ApeWeevil at May 4, 2011,
Page 1 of 2