i gotta write a persuasive speech in my english class and i chose to do it on not being abstinant. any suggestions for reasons why you shouldn't be abstinant (like it being healthy or something like that)? please include where the info came from so i can write it in my references.
thanx
.......Sex feels good. Beyond that I mean I guess it could be used as a stress relief but really I don't know
Quote by Survivalism
The Dual Rectifier is my sexy finishing move.

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"
It reduces the chances of testicular cancer.

Oh and it's fun.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Won't get prostate cancer if you jizz daily. I would say that you actually get to live your life not abiding by laws based off just being proper.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
there's no advantage to abstinence particularly, it's less fun and, provided you use protection, only slightly safer.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
This is a stupid thing to do a paper about. Pick a new topic. There aren't pros and cons for abstinence or lack thereof as long as you're responsible and protect yourself either way. If you're stupid about sex, the cons are obvious, and the other half is all religious doctrine and belief/faith based, all of which is subjective to your opinions on the world and whatever else is out there. There are medically proven benefits like stress relief and the release of chemicals and the like in the brain which improve mood, etc, but this can be achieved in many other ways which are non-specific to sex, so that's sort of void.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Last edited by strat0blaster at May 4, 2011,
Oh, and there are no disadvantages to protected sex, so why not?
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
You meet new people.
I'm selling an ernie ball wah pedal. Buy my ernie ball wah pedal.
Wah pedal.

Quote by 23dannybhoy23
That's got to be my all time favourite online death threat

Quote by smokeysteve22

My chest hurts after that.
Well, other than some religous views about pre-marital sex and the chances of contracting an STD, I wouldn't know what the disadvantage of not abstaining would be. I mean hell, I didn't and got my girlfriend pregnant when I was 18, got married, got a job, and started living early. But then again, my kids will be outta my house when I'm 41.