Poll: Does sectarianism (between Celtic and Rangers supporters) remains a serious problem?
Poll Options
View poll results: Does sectarianism (between Celtic and Rangers supporters) remains a serious problem?
Yes
15 88%
No
0 0%
Unsure
2 12%
Voters: 17.
What is your perspective of sectarianism in Scotland and Ireland?
It's great, ooh ah up the 'RA!

In all seriousness, it's pretty silly and apolitical these days. Quite often people are Unionist or Republican, not because of the actual politics, but because it's an identifier.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
When I heard the most hated man in the world had been killed, I thought to myself....

Who's going to get the Celtic Job now?

PSN ID: ArranP
From a neutral point of view as a Kilmarnock fan, both Rangers and Celtic disgust me. Infact, our last two home games this season I won't be attending as they're against the two of them as their fans just take a vile atmosphere of hatred everywhere they go.
It's disgusting. Sadly a number of children are brought up in that sort of family environement which imbedes bitterness amongst others. Half of sectarian people I know haven't got the faintest idea about their history and why there has been longstanding fighting. Knobheads the lot of em'.
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
Where I live the sectarianism is no longer prevalent except in the case of a few idiots.
For example, I am a catholic going to a predominantly protestant school in Donegal and I've never had any kind of trouble or even been singled out because of religion.
The only place in our school people announce allegiances is on the walls in the bathroom.
I scribble it out and write retarded memes instead, because I can.
THIS IS A LARGE DISTRACTING SIGNATURE.
I don't understand people who write it on bathroom walls or hide bombs. No guts, and certainly no principles. It's a cowardly condition.
Considering Lennon has had bombs sent to his house, I'd say so.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Quote by SMH07
Considering Lennon has had bombs sent to his house, I'd say so.

This.

Sending bombs to someone's house because of football shows there is a serious problem.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by ss311
I don't understand people who write it on bathroom walls or hide bombs. No guts, and certainly no principles. It's a cowardly condition.

Well you can't expect there people to announce opinions publically and then risk retribution from the real sectarians.
If there's one thing sectarian tensions creates it's cowards.
THIS IS A LARGE DISTRACTING SIGNATURE.
Yes, it gets on my tits something awful. Even people who are normally civilised and friendly most of the time post some really stupid shit on facebook etc when there's an old firm game on.
If music was the food of love I'd be a fat romantic slob.